wardrobe 'malfunction' while in service

by nuthouse escapee 16 Replies latest social humour

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Busy street, lots of houses. Felt something clinging to back of my leg. Elastic waistband of my slip died and my slip was hanging 6 inches below my dress. Can't pull it up...crap what to do. Did the only thing I could, I whipped it off and shoved it into my service bag and kept going.

Anyone else have an embarrassing service tale to share?

• moshe
    moshe

Worse yet, I remember a sister who started her period in a cargroup- way out in the rural boonies- drive all the way back to town-

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I once shit myself in service.

Literally.

I was out door to door with the group and got a sudden case of gastro. I ran about 4 blocks to a JWs home to use the loo and didnt make it...

cleanup was a bitch i can tell you. I very discreetly and quickly left and went home to have a shower and change...needless to say i didnt go back out door to door that day. My new girlfriend put my sudden turn down to nerves as it was our first time door to door together (sort of like a JW date)...

the things people talk about that trigger long forgotten memories!

Oz

• eva luna
    eva luna

Walking out of 'the Palace of Cows" in the City, my dumb ass Laura Ashley, over priced, nasty pink, floral dress, flew straight up over my head.

So embaressing! It was the 80's, it could have been worse. I must say I hate all of the above.

(were's my Doc's?)

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

I was in D2d a few years back.....started to have stomach aches....needed to use the toilet....thankfully the householder wasn't rude....I just told her I needed to use the bathroom and she said sure....I rean right in te he bathroom

I should've taken some air freshner with me in service

Kool Jo

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

bent down, and pants ripped down under, luckily had a monkey suit over it!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

at one time my brother was superzealous, and wanted to go to 2 diffrent language meetings (on the same day)

I was forced to tag along, inbetween meetings almost shiite on myself. made it to the bathroom probably 1 second before the blast!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

What are you guys eating???

• nugget
    nugget

once out in service I was wearing knickers over my tights to keep them up but they were and old pair and didn't have strong enough elastic. The tights started to fall down and the knickers reached the point of no return and fell to the floor. I stepped out of them scooped them up and put them in my service bag, what else could I do?

• Nambo
    Nambo

Just like Aussieoz, on field service, I was the driver, had about 3 others in tow, suddenly a really bad case of the "gastro", as I felt it coming on it was "come on, Ive really got to get going, fast", of course the others didnt share my urgency, but I soon had them running with the threat of having to leave them there.

Of course by this time its getting steadily worst, so Iam driving down these country "b" roads at 70mph, screached to a halt at my house, ran in and just made it!.

Another incidence, more amusing than embarrasing, this householder had a glass front door and two gorgeous big dogs, she just shut the door for a minute whilst she went to get some change for the mags, I was with a really hot sister, whilst one of the dogs was looking at us through the door, the other decided this would be a good time to mate, so me and this sister have these dogs right in front of us, looking at us whilst doing doggie love, and then the householder, (who was also a rather attractive women, came back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit