Post 607: Reject 607 BC if You TRULY Trust the Bible!!!

by Londo111 100 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

scholarjw:

Jeffro please stop the nonsense. Im amazed your still peddling Jonnson drivel after all these years.

I've still never read Jonsson's book. However, if he is correct, then it is entirely unsurprising that his information would agree with mine.

Good to see you're still up to your usual form of resorting to pathetic insults instead of presenting a cogent argument though.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I am involved in a book on the destruction for Jerusalem and it will most certainly be peer reviewed unlike Jonnson and co. I have published several articles through the years,many of which I have had the luxury to draw upon for my dissertation.

Do you really want to become a laughingstock among the scholarly community like Furuli regarding the Neo-Babylonian period?

• cantleave
    cantleave

ScholarJW - PhD MA BS (extraordinaire)

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

scholar will show the circular reasoning involved in the 609 chronology. scholar will show how it makes little sense ftom even a biblical viewpoint. scholar will show that the seventy years conincided with the depopulation of Judah and thus could only end upon their return. scholar will even edify participants wih his doctorate level of understanding hebrew and greek.

scholar will just have his butt kicked for the 100th time.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Yay ! I love to see a good Butt-kicking ! always makes me laugh.

When I was about to leave the WT/JW nonsense (I didn't know I was at this point), I read a lot of JW Apologist stuff, and it convinced me that the WT stance on so many things was wrong !

So, let Scholar begin ! he may well help many more see the error of the W.T, and the futility of trying to defend the indefensible.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Is Scholar doing a parody? Did he always refer to himself in 3 rd person?

This does make for good humor.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Londo111:

Is Scholar doing a parody? Did he always refer to himself in 3 rd person?
    This does make for good humor.

Unfortunately, it's not a parody. He always does that.

It's like having a conversation with Gollum.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Hopefully we can appeal to his better nature and bring Smeagol to the fore...

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

The institution where Scholar got his PHD from is actually not far from where I live:

- it is located in Tasmania, and called the University of Lower Crackpot!

Bill.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Bttt for the newcomers...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit