Women-Only City Planned

by Bangalore 36 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik
    There would be no wars for gain. No young soldier would die a bloody death for the sake of a purposely orchestrated power play.

Yeah . . . and . . .

Margaret Thatcher, Condoleezza Rice, Hillary Clinton, Madeleine Albright, Sarah Palin, Helen Clarke, Angela Merkel, Pratibha Patil, Antonella Mularoni, Julia Gillard, Paula Cox, Dilma Rousseff, Atifete Jahjaga, Yingluck Shinawatra, Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Camilla Gunell, Eveline Widmer-Sclumpf, Portia Simpson-Miller and Joyce Banda to name a few . . . are all transvestites.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Why is everything us v them? Black v White, Male v Female, can we not think laterally about humans?

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks TD

• bohm
    bohm

If women were in power, the quality and content of education for children as well as adults would enrich the mind, body and spirit of the individual student. Kindergarten would teach ethics, moral values , fairness, sharing and acceptance and subsequent grade levels would enhance these virtues, and many more.

Women were wired for multi-tasking. We can accomplish more, in less time and effectively run circles around men in general when it comes to organization, management, leadership, community , and home responsibilities.

Women are fair, we are no non-sense and we get the job done right.

Women nurture, not torture.

Women feed, not starve others.

This type of radical feminist propaganda is so cute -- if men imply women are inferior to men, they are a bunch of misogynist, women-hating tools of the patriarchy which want to suppress women; meanwhile, you can just state as a matter of fact men are basically inferior to women every way which count and men are the cause of all evil and that shouldnt be cause of concern at all.

Perhaps you can put your superior female intellectual skills to work and try to help me figure out which of the two of us are making the sexist generalizations, because my dumb testesterone-damaged brain sure has a problem figuring that one out.

There are many legit issues regarding womens rights which deserve attention, but you peddling this type of sexist bullshit is the best attempt i can think of to undermine those efforts.

• moshe
    moshe
    Women are fair, we are no non-sense and we get the job done right.

My wife has worked for both men and women bosses- she said she would much prefer working under a male boss. Why? The men don't take disagreements/differences of opinion personally, nor do they play favorites as badly as women.

That multitasking that women excel in becomes disadvantage when it comes to staying focused on a single "Difficult" task- In my 35 years of work as an electrician, I have never seen woman electrician who could,

A- do the same amount of physical work as most men

B- troubleshoot and actually repair complex electrical control breakdowns on their own without the help of a man at some point.

-

However,they do excel in figuring out how to get out of the unpleasant jobs and shifting them over to the men.

I have a good feeling that, if a woman took her car into a repair shop for work and she had a choice of picking a man or a woman technician to do the work, they would instinctively gravitate towards the male mechanics.

• moshe
    moshe

I have a white friend who got a good paying maintenance job at a major US corp- the team had about 15 workers- made up of about 1/2 white males and 1/2 women and minorities- he quit in less than a year, because he got tired of doing 2x the work as the other half of the team- and he could not complain about the inequity, as that would cost him dearly at his yearly review and he wouldn't get the standard $100/mo increase in salary for being a compliant worker.

• still thinking
    still thinking

As a woman, I have had male and female bosses, I have no preference for either sex. I prefer competent bosses. And have had male and female bosses that I have respected for their abilities.

I have also had male and female bosses that I have not respected for various reasons...For me a boss should be someone who knows their job and can lead. There is no 'special' sex when it comes to leadership.

• moshe
    moshe

As they say, when the rubber meets the road--

• moshe
    moshe

Some good advice for men and women-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNYHoI47fw0

• bohm
    bohm

Moshe: I dont think its a very good idea to use personal anecdones on this topic; even if your anecdotes correctly reflect how the average female behave (and i dont think that is the case), It cant say anything about how any given women behave and is bound to just put people off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit