Why do they make me feel this way????

by loosie 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

You can overthink it to death, and make it more complicated (eg the way you were treated as a kid, etc), but the short answer is:

they make you feel that way because YOU LET them make you feel that way....

Eleanor Roosevelt said it all with, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent". So don't give your consent. Once you decide it's important enough to do, the problem will disappear just like that...

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

I am glad I don’t give a damn every time I meet one of those energy suckers.

I am losing my patience with them, and the way they try to corner me every time they meet me in the street, to get information about my life.

As far as I am concerned, all they make me feel now is an urge to run.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Oh gosh...just went throught this. Except the elder involved is my own brother. He did end up finally sending a flash drive with some pictures...and might I add, only ONE picture of me from a number of portrait studio pics parents get for their kids, but NUMEROUS pics of his elder school.
    I haven't quite figured out what to do about that yet." Dagney, page 1

Dagney...

Keeping in mind that this suggestion is coming from a She-Devil ...

May I suggest?

Photoshop the pix of the elders' school.

Themes and comments like:

"Whew! We escaped prosecution on ANOTHER charge of child molestation - It's MILLER TIME"!
    "So, how much did you say was in the "Kingdom Hall Refurbishment" account? My wife wants a cruise to the Bahamas"
    "Sister Innocent claims she never slept with that appliance repairman who fixed her stove, but I can tell she's guilty just by the way she looks"
    "Uhm, so let me get this straight. We get a loan from Bethel, buy the land, build the kingdom hall, pay off the loan - with interest - and THEN sign the lot of it back over to the Watchtower boys???? Damn, wish I'D thought of that!!!

and so on....

Then you can either:

Use them as wallpaper...

Post them here for OUR enjoyment!!!

Or email them back to your brother with a lovely note thanking him for the raw material to create such funny satire - you and your buddies haven't laughed so hard in WEEKS - except for that time that girl won a $20 million lawsuit against the Watchtower Corporation...

Hee hee hee heeeee! Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit