Be nice to Safe4kids

by safe4kids 17 Replies latest jw friends

• mommy
    mommy

ROFLOL Tracy please do tell where that ended up. I just know it wasn't on that depressed thread, that is long buried. But you keep bringing it up evey chance you get. lol Hey I have an idea...have you met DR Feelgood yet? hahaa
    wendy

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

SOOO Tracy, Dana, Have plans for the weekend???? HAHAHHAHA

Not saying anything more to this thread, my mom said if you don't have anything nice to say well...

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Dana....think......where do I send a check? And of course, I get to spank both of you when you're done!!!!

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• think41self
    think41self

Why yes Wendy, I have met DR. Feelgood...and let me tell you hun...

does he feel good!

Ven, if you hang around Dana and I too much, well...you might lose all those desirable traits you picked up as a JW.

Tatiana...just say the check is in the mail and you can spank me anytime. Woohoo.

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• mommy
    mommy

You VILE woman! April Do not be suckered in by her not so well intentions. If she was a real woman she would not charge ya. You can spank me for freelol
    wendy

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

ok, think, the check is in the mail! ***fingers crossed behind my back***

Mommy, bend over!!!

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• Angharad
    Angharad

Dana

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Prisca,

(((hugs))))backatcha...glad to help.

Did ya see that Tracy?? I'm "kind"...I do kind things to help other people, so there!

April, sorry to disappoint you, but I am NOT going to wrestle nekkid with my sister...ewwwwwwwwwwwwww Besides, she's older than me, I wouldn't want to hurt her because, you know, I'm kind! But please do feel free to send money and we can discuss the spanking thing...privately

Ven, I can see that your association with Tracy and Doug is having an adverse effect on you. Not to worry, tho...I think a day or so spent in my company at a local amusement park will set you back on the straight and narrow again Course, there are those other unsavory influences (namely Mindchild and Cello) that we have to be concerned about, however I think I'm up to the challenge.

Ang

And hey everyone, as Ozzie posted, today is International Women's Day!!! Woohoo! So treat yourself special today and here's a hug to all my 'sisters' in cyberspace (((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) with special squeezes to Tina and Julie.

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit