Be nice to Safe4kids

by safe4kids 17 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Sorry! LOL

With all the 'schtuff' that's been going on recently, I just couldn't resist!

Dana

• Valentine
    Valentine

(((((((9dana))))))))))) luv ya.You are a strong woman.amazing is just trying to goad again .he got jealous of LB's thread I think lol. Typical. take care luv.T

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• think41self
    think41self

Dana!

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• mommy
    mommy

Well great title Dana, then your sis has to come in here and change it on ya So we are being nice cuz you are depressed and need someone to talk to? LOL

Wendy being nice to Dana today
    wendy

• think41self
    think41self

Dana!

I'm always nice to you. Remember that time I sprayed deodorant on you because I didn't think you had enough on? It's not my fault you weren't totally dressed at the time and some of it went where it shouldn't. I didn't know it would sting like that.

And remember when I was 18 and you were 15 and we had our last knock down drag out cat fight? Damn, that was so much fun. We knocked the mirror off the wall. Ahhh, those were the days.

P.S. Did you notice how with my new super powers I changed the header for your thread? ven knocked

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• think41self
    think41self

Jesus H Christ...

My computer is having a nuclear meltdown...it's taking lines from one post and adding them to another...I accidentally hit my enter key and it posted my reply to Dana on another thread. [8>]

Someone's out to get me!

think41self

• Prisca
    Prisca

I like Safe because she helped me with getting my photos onto a web-page. That's the sort of kind things she does to help people.

Thanks (((((((safe4kids))))))))))

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

I have it on good authority that the "H" in Jesus H. Christ stands for Henschel. Although that could be erroneous information as the person who said it is British and we all know how they are.

And yeah, sure, right, whatever Tracy, blame it on the computer. We understand.

ven knocked
    Did anyone answer?

Dana

• think41self
    think41self

For those of you who didn't see Dana's first response to my above post(which ended up in the wrong thread) here it is:

Re: Kind of Depressed, Looking for Someone to Talk Mar 7, 2002 22:57

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! You posted it to the wrong thread! Oh god, that is so funny!
    AND YES I REMEMBER THE DEODORANT!!!!!(How do you do a mad face on here?!) OUCH!!!!! Im surprised I was able to bear children!

I'm up for a fight anytime you are, sister dear...but I must warn you, I've learned a few dirty moves since I was 15

Dana

think41self

• think41self
    think41self

How many of you would be willing to pay cold hard cash to see me and Dana have another go around?

As you know, my secret mission here on this board is to make money, so what the hell, I may as well have fun doing it.

And kicking my sister's ass is as good a way to do it as any other.

P.S. Clothing would be optional

think41self

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit