Watchtower using YouTube to preach to the deaf in Australia

by cedars 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scott77
    Scott77

bttt

• cedars
    cedars

Hello Theocratic Sedition

Firstly, it's rude to post off topic. See item 10 of the posting guidelines below.

Secondly, don't you have your own thread, on which people (including myself) have given you responses that you promised to consider and get back to us on??

Thirdly, the information you have posted provides no "evidence" as to the identity of the Slave. It doesn't even prove that Matt 24:45 is anything more than a parable.

Cedars

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition
    Hello Theocratic Sedition
    Firstly, it's rude to post off topic. See item 10 of the posting guidelines below.

You're right, pardon my ill manners please.

Secondly, don't you have your own thread, on which people (including myself) have given you responses that you promised to consider and get back to us on??

There's much to chew and digest in that thread. I have to admit, it's a bit overwhelming. I will go back to it in the near future.

Thirdly, the information you have posted provides no "evidence" as to the identity of the Slave. It doesn't even prove that Matt 24:45 is anything more than a parable.

I believe it does because there is no other organization on this planet doing the work that Jehovah's Witnesses do. The Slave has seen fit to bring the good news to those with hearing disabilities by utilizing sign language. It's truly a blessing! Again I apologize as I thought my bringing that out was in harmony with the outline of this thread. If I'm wrong, I apologize sincerely.

• cedars
    cedars

Theocratic Sedition

There are lots of organizations on this planet doing the work Jehovah's Witnesses do...

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/under-the-microscope-the-watch-tower-societys-claims-to-divine-direction-part-3

Furthermore, there are vast swathes of this planet in which there are no Jehovah's Witnesses at all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAmnZ4nxspA

The Slave has seen fit to bring the good news to those with hearing disabilities by utilizing sign language. It's truly a blessing!

It isn't a blessing if the end result is that a person who already has disabilities gets roped into a cult that teaches him/her to look down on worldly friends/relatives as inferior and/or refuse life-saving medical treatment through a mistaken application of scripture.

See this blog article of mine about the "love" between Witnesses...

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/under-the-microscope-the-watch-tower-societys-claims-to-divine-direction-part-2

Again I apologize as I thought my bringing that out was in harmony with the outline of this thread. If I'm wrong, I apologize sincerely.

That's okay - I accept your apology. However, lots of posters on this forum, myself included, have taken the time (against our better judgment) to answer your criticisms on the thread you started. The decent thing to do is to honor your promise to honestly review the information and answer accordingly before spreading your thoughts on other threads.

Finally, I would be VERY interested to know what you think about what your esteemed Slave Class had to write in the period surrounding 1918/19 when they were ostensibly chosen by Christ.

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/under-the-microscope-the-watch-tower-societys-claims-to-divine-direction-part-4

Cedars

• undercover
    undercover

Watchtower using YouTube to preach to the deaf in Australia

For some reason I got the impression of a WTS video for the deaf being like the really old SNL skit, News For the Hard of Hearing, where Garrett Morris just loudly yelled the same thing that was just said by the news anchor.

• Scott77
    Scott77

T Thought this is not my thread, I really feel offended by Theocratic Sedition's inability to respond to the many of our highly respected, consistent and diligent posters to his thread he started. Otherwise, its a waste of our mental resources to respond to someone who is out only to spread lies without substances. The good thing is that, the guy is still around and has publicly acknowledged our responds. Thank you Theocratic Sedition for promising to respond. Mr. Cedas, Barbara Anderson has written a well researched and detailed work of Watchtower involvements in Deaf ministries.

Scott77

• sir82
    sir82
    WT picking what they hope is an easy target.

From what I understand, the deaf community is very insular and protective of each other. I doubt even a thousand youtbe videos will make much of a difference.

Oh by the way, Cedars, "Theocratic Sedition" is just the latest incarnation of MiseryLovesElders / NoRoomForGeorge. He's just yankin' your chain.

• cedars
    cedars

sir82 - I personally don't think it's a foregone conclusion that it IS Miz, although obviously other posters who have been around on this forum longer than myself will know better.

If it IS Miz, then he needs to take a long hard look at posting guideline 7. What's he playing at?

Cedars

• Aware!
    Aware!

I couldn't find a text-to-sign-language translator for Auslan.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I personally don't think it's a foregone conclusion that it IS Miz

It's the same IP address as both Miz and George and they all seem to like the same kind of music.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit