Starting University in 3 weeks...

by MsGrowingGirl20 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Congratulations, wise move. The mind once expanded will never return to it's previous state.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Well done! great decision. What are you going to be studying?

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Congrats! I should have done that... ;)

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Good for you. My fall semester starts in 2 weeks. You're going to be very busy with classes, so recommend missing meetings.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Going to college was the best decission I ever made in my life. Well besides DA ing myself that is. I'm sure you will find it to be very rewarding. Good luck!!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Very good decision. So pleased for you. I just graduated with a First Class Honours Degree (at my ripe old age) and I can promise you there's no feeling like it! It was a fabulous 3 years in so many ways. In fact I'm carrying on and doing a PGCE next year. Good luck to you!

Loz x

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Wonderful news! Wish you the best. In three weeks time starts the first day of the rest of your life. And initially it might be a shock to the system. In school (and in the congregation) you are spoon-fed, but now you will will have to start eating all by yourself. May it turn into a feeding frenzy, with you enjoying it all the way.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Good decision and one you will not regret. Attending a University is a wonderful experience; so much to learn, and so important in obtaining a good job or profession. I received my first degree at the age of 54 and have gone on to

obtain two more degrees. During this difficult economic turndown, it is imperative to have a degree from university or a technical school. As jws, we never prepared for the future in this system of things and many are now paying

the price for this neglect. Enjoy your journey. My granddaughter will start her University experince on the 24 of the month. I hope both of you have a wonderful time. I am excited for you.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Excellent choice!

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

Good for you! Glad you're doing well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit