Flipper and Me at Lunch

by Farkel 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

I had lunch today with Mr. Flipper. He wanted something different, so I managed to find a nice Carthegenian Restaurant here in Detroit. You folks don't know how rare those types of restaurants are to find, but I found one. We got shot at 6 times when we got out of the car, but those guys were so high on crack, they missed. Detroit is such a hoot.

We had rare Athenian delicacies for appetizers, mostly fingertips and toes, but the sauce was excellent!

We did discuss this board and we both concluded that ALL of you are totally screwed up and we were the only two sane posters on this board. We celebrated our conclusion with around forty or fifty beers. I forget how many. Or maybe we concluded you were all totally screwed up AFTER the forty or fifty beers. I forget.

He said I was the biggest jerk he had ever met. I felt so grateful I offered to buy forty more beers, but he said fifty beers was his limit. Lightweight!

I lied. We did have lunch, though.

I lied to him, too, by the way. I don't wear a bra, only panty hose, and only in moderation.

Farkel

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

And the lion shall lie down with the lamb.....

But seriously, I'm shocked Flipper didn't invite you over for some homemade sasquatch jerky.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Flip is good company.

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL Farkel...glad you two had a lovely time...

Beer can act like truth serum...until it numbs the mind...then it can act like religion and make us self righteous....of course, If you are already self righteous pratt, theres the possibility you'll be a lovely person when your pissed. But I maintain, it brings out your true self, uninhibited.

Then again, you might just be pissed and didnt have lunch with Flipper at all...I want to see pictures.

• Farkel
    Farkel

burn,

: But seriously, I'm shocked Flipper didn't invite you over for some homemade sasquatch jerky.

There are no sasquatches in the Detroit projects, unless you are referring to the super who is trying to get rent from Flipper when it is due. That super is one big, hairy, ugly dude and he doesn't play.

still thinking,

: Then again, you might just be pissed and didnt have lunch with Flipper at all...I want to see pictures.

Fliper was naked at lunch, so he wouldn't allow me to take any pictures, but he can verify we did indeed have lunch together, once he puts his clothes back on.

: If you are already self righteous pratt, theres the possibility you'll be a lovely person when your pissed. But I maintain, it brings out your true self, uninhibited.

Nope. I'm a jerk either way.

Farkel

• still thinking
    still thinking

must be true then....I think theres a verse in the bible that covers that type of experience...so that confirms it. I hope flipper doesn't catch a chill.

• flipper
    flipper

Been working all night just got back after running errands all day ! My wife told me about this thread. I'm here to confirm it's true, Farkel and I DID have lunch although it was Mexican food . Very enjoyable time. There was a big , hairy, ugly dude who walked in the restaurant who looked like a reincarnation of Howard Hughes as a crotchety old man - yet upon closer look it was more of a resemblance to Ted Jaracz ! Immediately being filled with fear for my safety I put my clothes back on ! This Ted Jaracz look alike approached our table and threatened to break our party up telling us, " you apostates will be exterminated believe me ! " I spoke up and said, " Listen , you hairy a$$ wannabe GB member - my friend Farkel here was a top notch professional volleyball player in his prime and if you don't want your dome spiked by him with a ball to your cranium- I highly suggest you make your haste and leave ! " He turned around and lumbered off to the door with his tail between his legs ( yes, the freak had a tail , evolution is real ) and left us alone mercifully. Then Farkel and I thanked Beelzebub God of the witches and goblins and bid each other a fond goodbye ! Then I got to thinking " this must have been one of the guys on crack that Farkel mentioned ! " I swear - Detroit's such a rough area, never know WHO you'll meet ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Scott77
    Scott77

Lol at Farkel and Flipper. You are great guys are hilarious :D

Scott77

• still thinking
    still thinking

What I would like clarified is.....was this a nudist restaurant? And was farkel naked too?

• blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit