Flipper and Me at Lunch

by Farkel 18 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

STILL THINKING- Nah, it wasn't a nudist restaurant. I wore a blanket over myself while eating as to not offend other patrons. Seeings how we were eating Mexican - I had the blanket designed as a pancho - so no one knew I was naked underneath.

BLONDIE- Yep, Farkel and I both share dark humor where we tend to pull some legs from time to time ! Spices up life ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• still thinking
    still thinking

Ahhhhhh...that makes total sense now...don't tell anyone...but I'm naked underneath my clothes too....

I'm not even going to ask what Farkel WAS wearing....but it's fascinating that he takes his volley ball with him to restaurants in case he needs to spike someone...I guess he must feel naked without his ball.

• flipper
    flipper

STILL THINKING- So you're a naked computer poster ? LOL ! Very interesting. Watch how you sit.

Farkel was wearing a black bandana around his forehead with an eyepatch just in case things got rough in Detroit. He carries his volleyball around , kind of like an appendage in case of emergencies, you know ? Don't worry about balls, mine were big enough for the both of us

• still thinking
    still thinking

I go out naked everyday...but sometimes I like to keep the cold out by putting something over my nakedness.

I only worry about that when I skype flipper.

Dolphins with balls......I'm struggling to get my head around that....

Ahhhhhhh...thats better

• flipper
    flipper

STILL THINKING- Naked is good ! It's natural. " Dolphins with balls ? Occasionally they're " inverted " and retract while I swim for protection. Too many wild fishes and crustaceans out there to inflict damage to dolphins. A dolphin has to be careful nowadays ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Farkel
    Farkel

At lunch I asked Mr. Flipper why he always signed off on posts with "Peace out." I said to him, "you need a better two-word sign-off than that stupid "peace out" crap.

He said, "you are right, I have a better one in mind."

"Well, Mr. Flipper, what is it?"

"Fuck off."

Farkel

• still thinking
  • zed is dead
    zed is dead

Flipper might have gotten Teddy excited. I heard he liked balls to the cranium.

zed

• flipper
    flipper

FARKEL- You know I have affection for you lord- I'd never tell you to F---- Off . Only if you tried forcing me to be a JW again would I say that !LOL !

ZED is DEAD- It wouldn't take much to get Ted excited , he's probably rolling over in his grave right now ! Either that or becoming worm food. Certainly not up in heaven I can assure you that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit