What Many Have Still Not Learned Since Leaving the WT

by justmom 62 Replies latest jw friends

• justmom
    justmom

Hello to you all this evening

So many here have left the organization or been put out/disfellowshipped for so many unjust reasons. Losing family, friends, jobs, even sanity at times!

Some have found happiness in whatever they have chosen to believe in and have content now in their lives.

There are still many so many, that have left the WTBS and are still so bitter and angry feeling so victimized. To the point they have given up on Jah and His son. Even to the point of blaming them for all the things that have happened to them and feeling like it was such a waste of their lives. We ALL have our woes!!

Why have you not learned from these things and realized it was our choice at some point in our life to remain inside the org. We should have learned valuable things. Things that they as pharisees told us to do and be even when they did not do them themselves and yoked us with a cruel and harsh load.

We were allowed to remain inside for a reason. We were babes and needed to be under men in charge. We were not wise but inexperienced. Galatians 4:1-5 "As long as the heir is a babe, he does not differ at all from a slave... but he is under men in charge and under stewards until the day his father appointed beforehand. We continued enslaved by the elementary things belonging to the world. But when the full limit of the time arrived, God sent forth his son...that he might release by purchase those under law, that we in turn, might receive the adoption as sons."

The organization taught us to be tough/preparing us for when govt turns on religion/great tribulation/preaching work/always being ready to give a defense for jahs name/standing on street corner with watchtowers looking like idiots/ 5 meetings a week/I remember 90hours of pioneering years ago/ and blah blah blah

For what??? To give up on God altogether when we found out the organization was not who they said they were.>??

Who's fault is it really if you consider yourself with some sort of intelligence at all? Shouldn't we all have seen through it a long long time ago and not wasted our so-called lives.??

There are some here that have allowed themselves to become so negative about faith and spirituality with regards to Jah and His son that they have turned this forum into more darkness than light therefore not allowing so many to join- in outta fear not being strong enough to have a voice. They may have questions, concerns, they may be lost, broken down, battered and or scattered and do not feel comfortable anymore.

I ask please, that you take this matter to the one that sees all and knows the true intentions of the heart. For he is a righteous judge of all and wants all to come to him to be healed and comforted.

There is a message that is to be spoken here by means of holy spirit and it is only directed to the ones that know who they are in the deepest of their hearts.

Matthew 23:33-39

"Serpents, offsprings of vipers, how are you to flee from the judgement of Gehenna? (34) For this reason, here I am sending forth to you prophets and wise men and public instructors. Some of them you will kill and impale, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city; (35) that there may come upon you all the righteous blood spilled on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the alter. (36) Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. (37) Jeruselum, Jeruselum, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her, How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks together under her wings!

But you people did not want it! (38) Look! Your house is abondoned to you. (39) For I say to you, You will by no means see me from henceforth until you say, Blessed is he that comes in Jah's name!"

With many prayers and love to you all

justmom

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

You said we all have a choice. Usually the choice is "never talk to your family again or live a lie". You think it is just easy to up and walk away?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I can't speak for anyone else, but in my case, every assumption you have made doesn't fit.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Yup, same here. Try again.

I was never baptized, just a child raised in JWs from about 6-12 (?). I didn't even think about any of this JW stuff, until about 35 yrs of having been away from it. See, I didn't waste MY life (I travelled the World, got a doctorate degree, made good $ in a satisfying career, happy family life, etc). Came back to deal with a family issue (JW sibs still in) and I was amazed to see WTBTS is STILL going strong, like the Energizer Bunny, after amazing re-writing of the script in the interim...

• still thinking
    still thinking

There are some here that have allowed themselves to become so negative about faith and spirituality with regards to Jah and His son that they have turned this forum into more darkness than light therefore not allowing so many to join- in outta fear not being strong enough to have a voice

May I direct to to this thread to feel the love and share the faith

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/195976/1/BANE-Why-wont-I-get-resurrected

In the meantime...you haven't got a clue have you?

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

justmom - you are a brave woman

edit: I am reminded of st john of the cross' dark night of the soul and this is true of the situation one sometimes finds onself in as an xjws whether one is a believer or not.

I'd like to know how people here cope?

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

I'd like to know how people here cope?

Cope with what?

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

loss - if they are experiencing it.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Loss of?

• soft+gentle