New light or did the speaker just pull this out his wazoo?

by pubtruth 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pubtruth
    pubtruth

I went to the last day of the DC here in West Palm Beach, just to make my mother company. Wow, what a difference can a year outside the lie can do to perception. It was the same crap as you'd expect but there is a plot twist: The speaker was so into the talk he was actually starting to shout and wound up mentioning that they now know how many angels will be needed to destroy everyone at Armaggeddon. *drumroll* 37,000.. Did anyone else hear this at their DC if they even went or were awake for that matter? I was dumbfounded with how delusional he was sounding and all the drones we're gobbling it up. Intensely applauding. My aisle neighbor was pretty fed up and refused to clap on the last talk, he was visibly tired, even started sucking teeth at the talk. LOL! I actually heard a few people say expletives and get visibly upset during both sessions because the two speakers went past their cue. Cutting lunch by 15 mins and then making us stay longer (the 37k guy). Some just got up and left. 2 left way before lunch and were never seen again in my row.

Jehovah's spiritual banquet is stale and unsalted haha!

• Aware!
    Aware!

I don't remember hearing that. Do you remember the time of the talk?

• darthfader
    darthfader

One Angel killed 186,000 Assyrians in one evening. So, taking (approx) 7 billion people need killin', it would take 37,634 angels to do it in one evening. I guess this would assume 1 8 hour period.

gotta love that math

• inbetween
    inbetween

how stupid, he probably calculated almot 7 billion people divided by 185.000 (thats how many Assyrians one angel killed), and cam to 37.000 angels needed.

Fur sure nobody said it during our DC, it was perhaps just the idea of the speaker, nothing official...

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

I didn't hear this either. The last speaker of the last day finished his talk and then discussed the recent tax issue in France, but nothing like that.

On a side note: I attended the DC in West Palm Beach also. Do you live in South Florida or somewhere else?

• elderelite
    elderelite

No but i did notnhear that but i also didnt listen to any of the talks :P

That said, take the following and you'll see his twisted logic:

1 angel killed 185,00 of sanacaribs men in a night.

185,000 x 37,000 = just shy of 7 billion, or the worlds population.

Words fail me when it comes to describing the flaws in this, but what bothers me most is that i see where he was going without having been there.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Lol and i see i was beaten to it :P Glad im not the only one who saw it at least

• Aware!
    Aware!

Who takes delight in mass genocide? That speaker is messed up.

• inbetween
    inbetween

EE maybe you can make another calculation considering how many Thor would be able to kill

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ pulls a lot of Stuff out of their Ass..

The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah" -- How? (book, 1971) pp. 376-377

The unburied dead, "those slain by Jehovah," will be so enormously many that even the carrion birds and scavenging wild beasts could never take care of their consumption. The burial of even what remains after these lower creatures have their fill would be stupendous. Doubtless the Almighty God will use some highly scientific means, whether including antimatter or not, to dispose of the surplus of decaying bodies in a speedy and sanitary way.

Jehovah`s..

WBT$ Approved..

Human Garbage Disposal..

AntiMatter..

......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit