Who Exactly Answers Your Letter When You Write the Society?

by millie210 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• millie210
    millie210

This is something I cannot find the answer to on my own.

Who Exactly Answers Your Letter When You Write the Society?

I thought maybe there has been a thread on this before or maybe one of your awesome researchers would know how to answer?

thanks!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I have no idea how they usually do it.

I wrote one asking a doctrinal question. I mentioned my Do Not Call status & to not come to my home. They sent 2 elders to my home, letter in hand.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

millie, I think the Service Department open the mail and they will respond if they are willing to do it.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I would think one of the elders will always open it since it might contain confidential information.

• millie210
    millie210

What an over kill response to your letter. I wonder if those elders were instructed to call on you or just did it on their own....

Thank you for your reply Rebel8.

• millie210
    millie210

Thanks Iamallcool,

Makes sense that it would be an elder because of the reason you mentioned,

• blondie
    blondie

They actually have form letters, believe it or not. And it is always signed Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (or some version). They send a copy of your letter and their letter to the BOE in your congregation (they will help you with the answer in case you don't understand). Otherwise, I understand that a brother is assigned by regions to handle things, usually a CO and sometimes a DO. They will have a brother assigned to act as a secretary looking up any info if necessary.

Writing a letter to the WTS rather than asking the BOE, can mark you as a problem. (This is just what I gleaned from touring the Serivce Desk one year)

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Maybe no one anymore...wasn't that latest directive "Hey asshats, we are really busy selling property up here in NYC, please don't bother writing us with your dipshit questions about the bible"

• moshe
    moshe

Uhh, it takes a certain mentality to get promoted to those sort of jobs at Bethel--

• dgp
    dgp

Blondie:

They actually have form letters, believe it or not.

At some point, they may eventually outsource this to India.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit