What bad habits have you picked up since leaving the Borg.

by James Mixon 45 Replies latest jw friends

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

I haven't tried that yet but an ex witness friend of mine grows and sells it, (she's not at all evil, just an awesome young woman with a nice little second job), and I've been meaning to ask my husband if he wants to try it with me but haven't quite gotten up the courage yet. I'm sure it would be a one time thing but I like to try things once unless it's bad drugs.

But james mixon, lung cancer is a terrible way to die. I've seen it happen. Try to stop or at least cut way back. Quantity matters.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lol outlaw!!! The kitty!!!!!!.....Faye Dunaway

I know..Thats so terrible!!..LOL!!..

I love cats but the pic is so friggin funny..

Who would think to put a kitten in a blender?!..LOL!!.....I hope he got a nice treat afterwards..LOL!!..

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Me too...lol I think that picture is particularly so funny because I love cats!?!? I don't know. Where do you find this stuff?!?!

and Simon!! I'm thinking creating and running this website makes you PLENTY evil apostate in the minds of the org! So you're covered!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Me too...lol I think that picture is particularly so funny because I love cats!?!? I don't know.

Where do you find this stuff?!?!..........FayeDunaway

All over the internet..

I`ll view hundreds of pictures at times,to find the right one for a post..

If I can get people to think or laugh,I know I`ve found the right one..

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Nothing that any normal person would consider bad. Holidays, voting, volunteering, sleeping in on Sunday.

Most people would think I was pretty boring, but to the Witnesses I am a total degenerate.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    FayeDunaway: Yes I'm trying , the smoking. Thanks..
  • Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Bad habits? None

Only Pleasurable ones!

Gambling= ponies and doggies only. i don't do cards, slot machines or other sports.

Drinking responsibily i.e. not paying for the bums at the KH. Just paying for mine.

Celebration of the damned: all holidays, b'days and pagan festivals.

A cuban and a cognac when I win big.

Taking the mickey out of the WBTS zealots .and the borg.

Cussing

Writing satires on the borg. One's comig up soon.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85
    I buy some scratch tickets once in a while.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

James I just want to say I'm glad! And I didn't want to make you feel guilty, it's just I have truly seen it myself and I like you so wanted to encourage you to cut back and I don't want your family to lose you too early. I myself need to improve my diet in many ways and believe me am not so perfect myself.

I also want to say that I love this topic, it's a great thread you started!!!

• millie210
    millie210
    OUTLAW

All over the internet..I`ll view hundreds of pictures at times,to find the right one for a post..

If I can get people to think or laugh,I know I`ve found the right one..

You are so awesome Outlaw. You own the saying "a pictures worth a thousand words"

thank you by the way,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit