What bad habits have you picked up since leaving the Borg.

by James Mixon 45 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I went back to smoking and gambling but the good habits out weigh

the bad ones, like lying to people. Is't fraud against the law, the practice

of cheating, tricking or lying??

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Leaking stuff >>>> JW LEAKS

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Love your leaks.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Helping people, especially the elderly.

But bad habits? Umm, chatting with apostates :).

Ok...that's not that bad either......

um, I've always been really irresponsible with housecleaning and prefer to do stuff I like in my free time. But that's a lifelong bad habit!! Still, it is a Really bad one. But Umm let's see...new bad habit since leaving the jws.....

actually im a better person now. Yup. Sorry, Borg! It's true!

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore
    The only 'bad' thing, if you want to call it that, is taking up playing the lottery, other than that most things have changed for the better. I drink less (not that I drank too much) and I've been going back to the gym lifting weights for the first time in 2 years. This has always been a passion of mine and since the kids arrived and all the jw stuff I rarely had time. I feel much healthier for it!
  • Louise
    Louise
    I would 't call it bad stuff. I have gambled, smoked weed, fornicated, celebrated birthdays/christmas, swear and so many other things.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Thinking.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Haha sparrow!

Yes, critical thinking skills are BAD!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    You know I'm bad.😈
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh and in line with the way the organization paints those who become inactive or df, I am thinking about committing every crime imaginable....

After all, aren't us who leave supposed to be evil, mentally diseased people??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit