FYI - "Florida man kills door-to-door salesman: I'll kill anybody who steps on my property"

by AndersonsInfo 40 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Oh my Designs I hate to hear that

you should have never ignored that sign, when your gaurdian angel had the day off

The House holder we visited sign was not visible if you didn't know where to look

when he showed us, we left promptly

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

But hey at least his right to own arms was not violated....

We need to defend ourselves from the people visiting our property...

but we dont know all the details...

I am sure if he didnt have a gun he would have grab a knife...

he is just crazy.. didnt you read they call him the crazy neighbor?

where is my gun? somebody is knocking at my door...

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@botch: That's interesting. From those links, it looks like he is a felon. The article in the OP says he had a conealed weapons permit. Something isn't right there...

MMM

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    @botch: That's interesting. From those links, it looks like he is a felon. The article in the OP says he had a conealed weapons permit. Something isn't right there...

That isn't the shooter's record I linked to. It is the man who was shot.

• designs
    designs

wasblind- my guardian angel took off running, I drove myself to the ER

• yknot
    yknot

I am not saying I think he acted rationally.......probably been enough to point the gun, have Rainey lie on the ground until police came and pressed charges for trespassing.....

Based on one news report I watched .....his 'neighbors' comments to the newscaster will lend to his lawyer arguing for mental impairment.

However 3 signs should have been respected....

Until they make 'I AM PARANOID, ARMED AND I SAID NO TRESPASSING' signs I think this gives all of us ample reflection on respecting plain ole 'NO TRESPASSING' signs

Anyone wanna dig up what exactly the trespassing/property rights laws are in Florida...

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@botch: Even more interesting... Perhaps "selling steak and seafood" was the line he used after getting caught breaking into the house. *shrugs*... you are right, too little information.

MMM

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Anyone wanna dig up what exactly the trespassing/property rights laws are in Florida...

If the story is what has been reported, Roop clearly committed murder.

But as the Zimmerman/Martin case showed, things are often misreported, and news outlets can just plain lie.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Until they make 'I AM PARANOID, ARMED AND I SAID NO TRESPASSING' signs I think this gives all of us ample reflection on respecting plain ole 'NO TRESPASSING' signs

yeap! no traspassing.... or I ll kill you.... I wonder why those stupid police officers arrested him

• wasblind
    wasblind

This should serve as a warnin' for the WTS, The sheep don't know what they will be walkin' into

from one door to the next. Trespassing sign or not

There are ways that are more expedient and safe when it come to speadin' the news

that won't put the sheep at risk for this kind of thing

Why use the slowest, most ineffective method, that could put the sheep in harms way

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit