A Great Discussion With My Wife

by breakfast of champions 34 Replies latest members private

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I am so happy for you that your wife is really thinking about what you're saying rather than closing her mind. Well done to you!

Loz x

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

BOC, I am so happy for you. You must have a very loving relationship with you wife. Good for you both.

• yesidid
    yesidid

I am delighted.

You have a wonderful wife.

You two have the sort of relationship MANY would envy.

That was such a great discussion.

Hugs to you both.

• flipper
    flipper

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS- Way to go ! I think you did great in being honest with your wife . From her comments I truly believe it's just a question of WHEN your wife will eventually exit the JW cult not IF she exits. Keep on being a loving, supportive husband that you are and you'll reach her in time. Try involving her in lots of non-Witness activities or interests , hobbies that you two can share together whether that be listening to music, biking, walking, tennis, shopping, whatever- as long as you keep her busy with other things and take an interest in those things perhaps her interest in the WT organization will diminish. Good luck bro. We're with ya

• whathappened
    whathappened

Thank you for sharing. You must be the happiest married couple. Keep up the loving relationship and it will all work out.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    All I ask is that you don't pressure me; let me come to the conclusion on my own, at my own pace. I just need time

She's as good as gone. Just sit back, and let her find her way. Let her come to you from now on.

• Quendi
    Quendi

I am so very happy for you, BOC, and can't wait to read the sequel.

Quendi

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Well done! Great Awesome story!

I only hope that in time my wife will think the same way as yours- BOC - you rock!

• jemba
    jemba

Awesome story BOC, youre a great Hubby.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit