Who on this site would you not like to meet?

by sooner7nc 49 Replies latest jw friends

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Some of these women who keep popping up in picture adverts for mature dating.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Anyone who can't keep their temper in check or resorts to personnel attacks.

Little children in grown up bodies.

Posters who drop the F bomb inappropriately.

People trying to convert others be it political or religious or non believers. On the other hand since they went there it is appropriate to respond.

If your first Language is English but you can't write a sentence with reasonable grammar and spelling.

Anyone posting when they've had too much to drink and/or they are on drugs.

People who can't discuss politics intelligently.

Substituting long copy & paste answers as part of their argument instead of their own words.

Thread hijackers.

Anyone that hovers over a subject like a tornado of buillshit (especially religious BS).

Sounds like you are letting your temper get the best of you and are resorting to personal attacks. Maybe you should strike the first item off your list?

-Sab

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

OBVES, DJeggnogg, mrfacts, nananananana... And other trolls

• Giordano
    Giordano

Sounds like you are letting your temper get the best of you and are resorting to personal attacks. Maybe you should strike the first item off your list?
    The only thing I'm angry about is that I misspelled personal.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Lol. It was a good list giordano.

The Oracle

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Giordano I like your list, I was gonna cut and paste the particular ones that I liked, but then I would be on your "do not meet list" according to your Rule #8.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The only thing I'm angry about is that I misspelled personal.

Really? So, you don't get angry when put in a situation where you are being personally attacked or subject to adults acting like children or where obscene language is used or having to listen to an unintelligent political rant or trying to decipher incoherent language or dulled speach due to mind inhibitions or being presented a copy and paste as an argument or being in a thread that loses it's subject matter? Because it sounds like those are all situations that would create anger within anybody. Are you saying that despite this natural tendency you can control yourself in such situations as not to degrade to personal attacks yourself? Or, are you simply trying to control your environment so that you don't find yourself within a scenario where you would mostly likely act in a way that even you would find distasteful?

-Sab

• Aaron Eldridge
    Aaron Eldridge

Myself.

That would be pretty damn scary, if I say so myself.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Well, there's. Reniaa and Alice in Wonderland, but they don't post here anymore.

Oh, I don't want to meet whomever the very next poster on this thread happens to be.

(See if that kills the thread.)

• Aaron Eldridge
    Aaron Eldridge

Well at least someone agrees with me...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit