Who on this site would you not like to meet?

by sooner7nc 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

shirleyw, she is a stalker.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Yes, Imnotcool, I'm outside your house right now with binoculars,

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool
    What a question! And no I'm not going to answer that. I like keeping my cards close to my chest.

Mrs. Jones, I think you will love to meet me.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool
    Yes, Imnotcool, I'm outside your house right now with binoculars,

I am sure that you have seen me naked.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Farkel, how do you get Internet access to that little cabin in the woods you live in?

LMAO!

• Giordano
    Giordano
    So, you don't get angry when put in a situation where you are being personally attacked or subject to adults acting like children or where obscene language is used or having to listen to an unintelligent political rant or trying to decipher incoherent language or dulled speach due to mind inhibitions or being presented a copy and paste as an argument or being in a thread that loses it's subject matter? Because it sounds like those are all situations that would create anger within anybody. Are you saying that despite this natural tendency you can control yourself in such situations as not to degrade to personal attacks yourself? Or, are you simply trying to control your environment so that you don't find yourself within a scenario where you would mostly likely act in a way that even you would find distasteful?

On a forum like this none of those things are important enough to get angry about.....annoyed, frustrated but flat out mad .....no.

There is a mental adjustment that one has to make on a forum because a large group of anonymous people are now able to express themselves with few constraints and some get very emotionally involved. Also we don't really know one another.............But words can hurt.....there's no question about that.

Also we are ex witnesses' which implies a past imbalance in our mental capacity LOL.......meaning we once adjusted to a big lie, even lived the lie so like an ex addict we are perhaps a little bit more susceptible to internal or external influences. Also it is apparent that some have been hurt terribly by their experiences. So on this forum I am more then willing to go the extra mile.

"Or, are you simply trying to control your environment so that you don't find yourself within a scenario where you would mostly likely act in a way that even you would find distasteful?"

Words of wisdom there! However I have found me distasteful from time to time. Cringe worthy in fact....who hasn't? But I am ancient now and have enough life experience and mistakes to draw from...........I have found that anger is not an emotion that adds much to my life at this point and time.

• jemba
    jemba

DJEggnog and Nannanana. So annoying and full of it.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I'd stay away from Just ROn - he's a dirty apostate pervert

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

fa, do you need another dirty apostate pervert? jk

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I don't wanna meet anyone from here... honestly, you all scare the absolute f**k out of me, lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit