Why we really SHOULD trust the Governing Body...

by cedars 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cedars
    cedars

sabastious

Maybe their prayers are imbued with the power of Grayskull?

Now you're just being silly!

Cedars

• sabastious
    sabastious

I'm just trying to keep all options on the table.

-Sab

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

apparently, their weekly meetings sometimes run past 5 o'clock!!

Yes they talk over and debate how and where they are going to spend the millions they took from

gullible, naive and ignorant people who they deceivingly coerced to giving them money and property.

And some of that time is spent discussing where they are going to fly around the world to do it again by unsuspecting people..

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Cedars: You're so cynical!

You're right. I was wrong. I admit it. I'm sorry. Very sorry. Very, very sorry in fact.

I repent in sackcloth and ashes. Will you still be my friend?

00DAD

• cedars
    cedars

Haha, 00DAD - welcome back into the fold, all is forgiven. Funnily enough, I was praying LONG AND HARD that you would see the error of your ways, and it clearly worked!!

Cedars

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

"number one, they're humans themselves"

REALLY? That's comforting.

And here this whole time I thought they actually were aliens....

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Cedars: I was praying LONG AND HARD that you would see the error of your ways, and it clearly worked!!

And I was praying LONG AND HARD that you'd be praying LONG AND HARD for me to see the error of my ways too, and it clearly worked!

Praise the Governing Body. It's a miracle.

Oh, shoot, I gotta' break for lunch. See you in an hour and then it's back at it until the 5:00 whistle!

Don't want to strain something.

00DAD

• somebody
    somebody

If we trust the Governing Body, then we would HAVE to admit that we trust in men. And we also would HAVE to admit that we put our trust in UNINSPIRED MEN at that.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Not merely uninspired but also uninspiring.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I wonder if they've prayed long and hard for all the children who have been sexually abused by JW elders.

Oh, no, I forgot. They are too busy praying long and hard for the JW perpertrators who have abused rhose children.

Oh, yeah and they also pray long and hard that the donations keep rolling in so that they can continue their busy work of praying long and hard.

(But mostly on Wed. from 8"30-6pm and sometimes after 5.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit