Jehovah's Snitches

by Gnosis 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• irondork
    irondork

maisha: LOL ,, I was ratted on,, someone said i was seen masturbatiing, The Bro who ratted me didnt want me getting appointed

Some guy was watching you masturbate and the elders asked you if YOU were a homosexual?

That is SO gay!

I guess it makes as much sense as anything else they come up with.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Gnosis:

It was my opinion that a person who snitches is usually looking to make "brownie points" in the congregation. They want to look oh-so-spiritual. They want to appear concerned about the person they are snitching on.

In the early days somebody "snitched" about me and a skirt I was wearing at an assembly. It was slightly below my knee with a small slit in front. Wow, racy stuff! I suppose I was expected to over-compensate for my figure by wearing dowdy clothing. My study conductor didn't even have the courage to bring the accuser along (unless it was him who had a problem with my skirt and he didn't have the balls to be honest about it).

This was one of my first rude awakenings and I learned that there were too many self-appointed judges and secret accusers in this religion and I had no patience for it. I would have felt a little better about it if somebody told me directly. The sneakiness and tattle-tale mentality is something I can't get over.

I really hate this religion and the phony people in it and I don't miss them or any of their garbage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit