The Anonymous hacker group has announced that they will begin infiltrating the WTS to obtain their database of pedophiles.

by Elsewhere 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The Anonymous hacker group has proven themselves effective in the past. Lets wait and see if they pull it off again with the WTS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhYL4WAPS2o

• baltar447
    baltar447

D00d, you a little late. There's like several topics of this stuff....

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Fuck.

• baltar447
  • DT
    DT

I was just thinking we needed another Anonymous thread. I'm glad that I didn't have to start it.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Unless the WTB&TS' legal department is purely retarded, they keep stuff like that off network. If you want the pedo-DB, then plan a break-in or get a mole.

MMM

• Poztate
    Poztate

Fuck.

Yep.. That is about right. Good to see you again Elsewhere or did I miss your other posts..

• the truth is mine
    the truth is mine

The WTBS is very paranoid. For years they would not let us use cordless phones to discuss elder or judicial matters for fear of someone else overhearing, then they prohibited cell phones for the same issues. It took years to allow anything, even something as simple as a book study list or the TMS schedule to be created or stored on a computer. Cordless microphones, fax machines, office copy machines, e mails all were equally vilified. Today they have come a long way in using modern technology but it would shock me if they have anything incriminating on file electronically and I am sure the ‘special little list’ that they keep is only on paper and always under lock and key.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I think that the list has a lit blow torch pointed at it and can be triggered from any number of places around bethel.

NJY,

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I have had this nagging fear right from the beginning of the brou-ha-ha about the Anonymous group that nothing would come of it, in fact I got paranoid and started to think:

"Anybody can say they are the group "Anonymous", what if this is some JW Apologist types trying to make us good ole' poztates look silly ? We have got all excited about it, predicting the end of the WT on the back of it for goodness sake, and maybe the result will be "See ,you silly, bitter apostates, there is nothing that the WT is hiding, we, Anonymous found nothing" "

I hope my paranoid fears are wrong, and some good comes from it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit