The Jackson Family Circus -or- WE know whats really going on with Katherine Jackson vs her kids...

by Unlearn 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

The only statement I read was on People's website and they had said she was in Arizona on her doctor's orders.

Personally, I think Katherine is a little too up in age to care for 2 teens and a tween and think that she's going to raise them all JW-ish. I don't think taking custody has anything to do with the JWs, but has more to do with her abilities to care for them, seeing as she possibly has some health issues to deal with. They'd be better off with their aunts, uncles, and cousins at this point.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

The View played a video of Katherine surrounded by Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie and 2 0r 3 other family members this morning. They didn't play the whole thing but, she was holding in her hand a prepared statement when she said the thought of her mising for a whole week was "stupid", saying her children knew where she was, but she did say that custody for MJ's kids had been taken away from her.

• SophieG
    SophieG

When it comes to those 3 kids......It's all about CONTROL! Whoever has control of the kids has control of their lives AND $$$$

OT...wait Janet is DF????

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Rebbie, her only remaining JW child, was apparently with Katherine during this period. I don't see how that fits in with a supposed conspiracy of non-Witness family members against JW influence on the children. Whatever is going on, money is clearly the most likely driver of events.

• wasblind
    wasblind

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

I know I'm behind the times here but... I found it hard to believe MJ wanted his 80 YR old mother to have custody of his kids. What does that say about MJ's opinion of his brothers and sisters? What kind of a parent can a 80 YR old person be? She goes away and turns OFF her cell phone? The kids can't even contact her? Whats up with that? I wont even do that for one hour and my kids are grown and gone! I do believe it is all about money. The more money rich people get, the more they want. Money has torn apart my JW family. MJ had so much moola he didn't know what to do with it all... Turns out IT WASN'T ENOUGH... He had to go back to work to make MORE! Look at the father, a lover of money and fame... Who can't see that? Don't get me wrong. I LOVE MJ and this family. I feel for them all. It is to bad the mother has not learned TTATT.

Edit: By saying, "Its all about money" I do not believe this family dosn't care about the children. I believe they do... I just believe that money is a HUGE motivating factor... But what do I know?

• rebel8
    rebel8

greybeard, the press here reported the kids' guardians in his will were his mom, Diana Ross and someone else I can't remember.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit