Video from the Dublin Convention of Anthony Morris III releasing the Sparlock DVD

by cedars 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He comes across to me as a bit thick.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Cedars: He goes on to blame deviant children who leave the truth on faulty parenting.

Of course, shift the blame to someone else. It couldn't possibly be that people just don't want to be part of an abusive, controlling, manipulative organization that is anything BUT the "Spiritual Paradise TM " it claims to be!

Oh no, no. It couldn't be that.

00DAD

• minimus
    minimus

I just watched that video and all I can say is this cult just lives in their own little world...and Anthony Morris looks like the most boring grandpa I've ever seen!

• cedars
    cedars

minimus - if you find that clip boring, try listening to the entire 35 minute talk! lol

Cedars

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

He could have at least looked and sounded a little excited about the release ...

... but then again, maybe all the advance publicity has dampened his enthusiasm.

Or is this his normal delivery style?

• cedars
    cedars

AnnOMaly - I would say that, to be fair, the part where he started reading the transcript WASN'T his normal delivery style. He's normally quite extemporaneous. However (as has been mentioned) even in full flow he has a certain "drawl" and style of talking that effortlessly induces unconsciousness.

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

There are some very good public speakers among JWs. How did this one rise to the top?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Here ya go, friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENe8HBFJ1PI

The NLP is strong with this one!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Who is this "Jeh-Hor-Ver" he mentions several times ? is that another name for the Governing Body ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit