Video from the Dublin Convention of Anthony Morris III releasing the Sparlock DVD

by cedars 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cedars
    cedars

Hi everyone

I've just uploaded a YouTube video showing the moment when Anthony Morris III released the Sparlock DVD ("Become Jehovah's Friend") at the Special Convention in Dublin, Ireland.

Here is the video, which is Part 1 of a series of videos that I intend to release entitled "Getting To Know Anthony Morris III"... enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENe8HBFJ1PI

Anthony's remarks aren't all together that interesting in this clip, although he does relate a disturbing story of a two-year-old girl who was allowed to watch the DVD eight times in quick succession. It's a shame her parents saw nothing wrong with repeatedly exposing a child of that age to this sort of highly-manipulative material.

If you haven't yet read my article on the Become Jehovah's Friend DVD for any reason, you can find the link below...

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-watchtowers-new-toy-story-what-parents-need-to-know

If nothing else, it's interesting to see Morris releasing a DVD in which he himself features prominently - although he makes no mention here of his introductory remarks.

I would be interested in your thoughts?

(As always, if you haven't yet taken part in the 2012 JW Survey, please do so!)

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I can't play it for some reason. (Using an iPad) What is the name of the video so I can search for it on YouTube?

• cedars
    cedars

slimboyfat - here is the title:

Getting To Know Anthony Morris III - Part 1 - Releasing the Sparlock DVD (JW.org)

Enjoy!

Cedars

• wasblind
    wasblind

It won't play for me either Slim, Your not alone

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

What planet is this guy on, unbelievable.

If he spoke any slower he would fall asleep.

Sit the kid in front of the screen and watch its parents become brain washed into thinking this is the right way to bring up children.

So the child said "again" well it would its never seen the Tele Tubbies.

It's like Big Brother giving out child rearing lessons.

Please pass the sick bucket can't hold out any longer.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

This is the Watchower response to the child abuse scandal and the the great big hole they have dug for themselves.

Anthony Morris no.3 have you not heard the expression when you are in a hole stop digging. Please leave child care to those who know what they are talking about.

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

Can you post a link to you tube, please? It didn't come up in the search.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

So they want to protect children from a toy..... but they refuse to protect them from the pedophiles in their midst.

Sick F**cks!

Coffee

• cedars
    cedars

Here's the short link, hope it works...

http://youtu.be/ENe8HBFJ1PI

Cedars

• Unicorns
    Unicorns

Eesh, this is like being right there at the convention. I'm suddenly in the mood for a snooze, I wonder why... Seriously, they need to discuss what a DVD is, and how to use it?

You know who else appreciates this 'tool', Tony? Anyone who is wanting proof of how screwed up you guys are, and oh my, it certainly did it's job well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit