The End of False Religion Is Near! HAHAHA

by tootired2care 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The end of one false religion is near methinks, the JW/WT religion is moribund.

• irondork
    irondork

Easy there, Tootired2care. That's one the the many stinging scorpians fortold in Revelation you're bad-mouthing. No, really! For the Revelation Climax book hath spoken:

This preaching involves more than the spoken word! “Also, they have tails and stings like scorpions; and in their tails is their authority to hurt the men five months.” (Revelation 9:10) What could this mean? As they go about their Kingdom work, Jehovah’s Witnesses, using the spoken word and printed publications, issue authoritative statements based on God’s Word. Their message has a scorpionlike sting because they warn of Jehovah’s approaching day of vengeance.

Revelation Climax chapter 22 p. 146 par. 16

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

how ironic that the tract was distributed by the most dangerous, evil, destructive,fraudulent cult the world has ever seen, would be great to see them swept down the sewer.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Oh I do remember this!!! Well for me, I simply left them under the door or stick them in an area where the householder could see it...but in the rare event you saw someone outside it was a 5 second presentation just stating this was their personal copy blah blah blah....many brothers speculated that this would be the "last convention" before the end came...ofcourse....every convention/assembly is the "best it's ever been" and the "last one"...that tract was very disturbing to leave...I'm sure most householders just tossed them away after seeing the title...

Kool Jo

• Heaven
    Heaven

A Worldwide Message? Really?! Don't think these people got the message:

Amazon Tribe

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

I've heard-say that the Society was quietly hoping to spark the great tribulation with this tract. Nothing official. Just several expressing the same thought which made it curious. I wonder if any others have heard such a thing?

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

...probably faded from most JW minds. I remember this was the last campaign I was involved in when I still believed it all. I was an MS being courted for elder-ship. That next summer I was lurking on JWD...and the house of cards was falling down.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Heaven:

Could you explain how the cat-woman got in that picture?

The other two guys look like they're imitating John Lovitz as the devil.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I wondered if there was a 1975 tract that was to be handed out in case they saw events moving towards Babylon's destruction?

Oh yeah, there was! I'm not sure of the year, but the cover was so flamboyant that we handed it out rolled up and then walked away at a brisk pace!

I was already out when the End of False Religion tract was distributed, but when I found one in my door I tore it into little pieces and burned it. Bwah, hah, hah!!!

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• 00DAD
    00DAD

If only ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit