Question? Do you know of any “statutory rape”, or “Child Molestation” cases handled as “Consensual sex “(fornication) by Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Judicial Committees?

by Balaamsass 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Robbing the cradle teen marriages was the norm for Jehovah's Witnesses Naples Florida 1970-1979

Courting and fornication started at 14 by own biological brother married a 15 y.o sister the PO married his wife at 14

Originally 1950's 60's we hailed from the Bridgewater Massachusetts Kingdom Hall and the Yankee states not so young.

I saw an old EXJW conference VHS tape California where the group cited the JW phrase ""Boys married at 18 girl at 16.....or they are 'outta the troof' or married to a worldly person.""so this was widespread

There was an enormous pressure put on me starting at age 17 1975 to get 'hitched' I had a ton of JW couples trying to matchmake me with their 14-16 yo daughters.

Everything will work out cause we are gonna be in the new system before any babies start 1st grade.

The only reason I did not get sucked into it all was I had a debilitating childhood disease that almost killed me and I was afraid to start a family.

That's it

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Free Girl2006, Our hearts go out to you.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Refried, I remember that phrase. I heard it only 5 years ago from an elder trying to marry off his 16 year old daughter. He said it to my face as my jaw dropped open. I couldn't keep a straight face.

• ninja_matty69
    ninja_matty69

My dad served as an elder for many years. I asked him about the peadophile stance once and he explained to me that he had been involved in a case a long time ago. Following the guidelines at the time (and common sense) he immediately involved the police.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

refriedtruth You have a pm

Coffee

• Diest
    Diest

@Balaamass

Band on the Run, normal society has made up it's mind. Statutory Rape is a crime, especially when there is an age difference of 3 years or more.

Society does not agree that it is 3 years age difference. The laws vary wildly by state. In Colorado once a person is over 15-16 there is a 10 year age difference. At 17 they can fully consent. Statutory rape is a crime created by men to protect their daughters virginity. Can you honestly tell me that a 21 year old girl having sex with a 17 year old boy is a crime?

All of Canada has age of consent at 16. Only 13 states believe that sexual consent starts at 18.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

I completely agree that the WTS is dead wrong on this issue. Then again, these are the people who think you can consent to baptisim...er
    life long slavery at 10.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Yes

30 something MS with wife and kids got 14 yr old sister in law pregnant. He was DF, moved state with family. The girls family kept it from the law to keep gods name clean etc etc.

19 years later the kid has no idea uncle so and so is his father.

Oz

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Some of my questions are touched upon in the " Telememo" thread. Wow. I had no I idea they printed a FORM for all the calls....

The Rosetta stone of the governing body’s state of mind regarding Child abuse is the “Child Abuse Telememo”; Question number #9. “How many Elders felt the victim was somewhat at fault or willingly participated in the act?”

The CHILD wanted it????

excuse me while I vomit......

• Refriedtruth
  • flipper
    flipper

BTTT, important thread, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit