did u know any jw self-made millionaires? any multi-millionaires?? how would u know???

by oompa 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Yep,.....................Me! However, I spent most of it.....

Outaservice

• designs
    designs

I forget their names but the Armenian Witnesses in California who had the bakery company were up their in the JWs elite.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Yes

In the sixties they could call Knorr "Nathan", not Brother Knorr as they "dropped in" on him at work.

Special arrangements, meals, cocktail parties and "Bethel tours" for these most favored ones in the 70s.

• dog is god
    dog is god

There IS a caste system in the borg. It only applies to the sisters.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I know some that made it big through their own business, the only millionaire I knew left the JW's because he was being counseled he shouldn't arrive at the KH in a Ferrari (he had a dealership), some stayed, most of them are elders because they contributed well enough to the CO's personal funds. It's just like in the rest of the world though, very few (<1%) make it, once you get money however, you can buy your way around the best places.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Yes, but they are on the "fringe". They do whatever the hell they want. Have no idea why they're still witnesses.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

One of the vice-presidents of Google is a JW, I am not sure if he is still active. He was formerly a very high up at Microsoft. He was in bethel many years ago as well. I used to know him personally, but it has been years since I spoke with him.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Well even if they did become millionaires, they didn't built that!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Micheal jackson

• Gros Michel no more
    Gros Michel no more

Yes, there are self-made JW millionaires, I know two who have assets exceeding $200 million, everything these brothers touch turns to gold.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit