YOU have the power to eradicate evil in the world. How would you accomplish this?

by jam 84 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

You alone have the power to eradicate the evil in the world.

Where would you start? You get rid of the lowest of scum in

the world, mass murderers, child molesters, rapest, anyone that

knowingly do harm to others.

Then you move on to white collar crime, adulterous, drug lords,

gang members, JW,s and the like.

At the end of the day, there will be very few people left.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Yeah, what do you call evil? There are things that are illegal that I do not think should be illegal. If someone is doing those things, is that evil? What about a guy that murders a child molester? Is he evil? A guy who smokes pot? Sells pot? Sells meth to kids? Someone who speeds? Someone who drives drunk and speeds? Someone who steals to feed their kids? Someone who steals from a poor person for drug money?

Evil can be tough to define. Like you said, pretty soon it would be very few people left. And I think that kind of power would ruin someone anyway, finally get to the point where no one was left.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I would put all the Thetans into extinct volcanos and blow them to smithereens with Hydrogen Bombs.

• jam
    jam

Puffthe dragon; Yes it,s complicated. You get rid of the drug lords,

ok what about the drug user. You get rid of the prostitute what

about the John .

• yknot
    yknot

nah....

create a surgical procedure to ensure docile behavior.....(sold as a rite of passage)

massive brainwashing program....

• Terry
    Terry

I think it would be rather simple. Call me crazy, but, here it is.

Each time you harm somebody you lose a third of your lifespan.

Three strikes and you're out.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Perpetual miracles.

This would be so easy for a real god.

• Terry
    Terry

I would put all the Thetans into extinct volcanos and blow them to smithereens with Hydrogen Bombs.

Yes, or that, too!

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

jam, what makes a prostitute evil? Never used one, but I have had a one night stand or two. Some have made the argument that at least a prostitute is honest about the transaction. The only "evil" I see in the situation is the increased risk of disease and the way these women are treated by their pimps. just a thought.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Terry, does that include hurt feelings? :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit