Tell us why you should be the next Governing Body member!

by JimmyPage 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

so I can be the next Bill Clinton!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Make JWN the official site of the JW.

Scott77

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Because I'll close the religion down and divide the assets evenly amongst all publishers. Everyone will probably get at least $1,000. Maybe not that much incentive for the rich, but definitely enough money to improve followers lives in the poorer countries, where the growth is really happening.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Because I'm a female, now a grandma, was the oldest of 5 obedient JW kids raised in this crazy religion, was a Bethel housekeeper, and made **** sure that none of my 5 kids got baptized in it!

I'd divvy it up and have 'all' of us on JWN, or at least 144,000 and have a grand 2014 Centennial party!!!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

scotty77

don't get upset, it was my weird kiwi sense of humor

• still thinking
    still thinking

I think I should be...then I could shed a whole lot of new light for gods chosen people.

I would improve the songs by adding a new selection....every second sunday would be bring your own music.

All profits made would go to people who need it...and women could wear trousers...men could grow beards...(but I honestly don't know why they would want to)

Shunning would be a thing of the past...all family members would be directed to welcome family back into their lives regardless of belief or lack there of and be made to read Dr Seus Horton hears a who so that the level of information didn't overwhelm them at first...Then Crisis of Conscience...then, 'Cosmos' by Carl Sagan would be next on the list of compusory reading along with 'Forged' by Bart Ehram.

I would encourge people to visit the UN website and find out what role the WTS played as an NGO. And make sure everyone was given the link to JW facts.com.

And the GB would all be given hats to symoblically show how important their role is in peoples lives....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit