Tell us why you should be the next Governing Body member!

by JimmyPage 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I'll start. My platform is simple: (1) No more neckties, and (2) the only disfellowshipping offense is child molestation... and it's a lifetime ban!

• freshstart
    freshstart

I'll throw my name in the hat! I'd be a kick-ass leader, no doubt about it. :)

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

the only disfellowshipping offense is child molestation... and it's a lifetime ban!

I'll go one step further if I was elected, for the above, only capitol offence............stoning is the punishment LOL

• biometrics
    biometrics

Because I'd try to immediately disband the organization, and proclaim most Jehovah's Witness beliefs to be spurious at best, criminal at worst. Then divide up all the assets and distribute them equally among child abuse victims, and the disfellowshipped.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I can't think of too many reasons I should be on the GB.

But I would like to see Prince on the GB since he could give the closing prayer at an assembly and play the closing song too.

Rub a Dub

• sir82
    sir82

No one besides me has the cultural awareness and oratory skills to give dedication talks for branch offices and assembly halls in Hawaii, Tahiti, Fiji, St. Maarten, Aruba, Cozumel, Southern Spain, the Canary Islands......

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Because I will dismantle it!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I will re-institute congregation parties. Declare a dividend- money in your pocket when Brooklyn sells!!! Get better music! Disolve Beth hell and the Borg. Turn it into an online Blog religion- worship in your PJs when you want. Monthly BBQ/Party/revival

VOTE FOR AN HONEST ASS !!

• Scott77
    Scott77

the only disfellowshipping offense is child molestation... and it's a lifetime ban!

I'll go one step further if I was elected, for the above, only capitol offence............stoning is the punishment LOL

finallysomepride

Down finallysomepride, Down finallysomepride Down finallysomepride, Down finallysomepride Down finallysomepride, Down finallysomepride

You would be like the pharisees, another incarnation of the present GB

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

I would start paying all the victims of Watchwer abuse thousand of dollars.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit