Introducing Mrs Cedars...

by cedars 127 Replies latest jw friends

• Miles3
    Miles3

Welcome to the free world Mrs Cedar!

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Welcome! Your hubby has been working very hard to help JW's who have spent years being controlled to break free. It's great to know he has been able to do the same for a JW he actually knows!

mmxiv

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Welcome, MrsCedars

• poppers
    poppers

Welcome, Mrs. Cedars. I hope you post some recipes for those of us who are "challenged" in the kitchen, something for us simple folk.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome to the board,Mrs Cedars.

Bangalore

• Fernando
    Fernando

Welcome Mrs Cedars!

Most folk here on JWN are quite understanding when one is upfront about limitations.

May you enjoy your stay and make many new friends.

Please feel free to share.

Translate.google.com may be of some use. If you use it you may want to include a note in the post to alert readers.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Welcome, Mrs. Cedars! It's so nice that you are here with your Hubby. My hubby and I joined about the same time. He is BalaamsAss. Good thing we did, otherwise I would be Mrs. Ass!

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks everyone for making my wife so welcome!

Mrs Cedars is busy right now, but she promises to say something later!

Cedars

• MrsCedars
  • MrsCedars
    MrsCedars

Ooops! Just wanted to thank everyone for your warm welcome. I feel very at home! I've been so busy lately that I haven't been on the forum at all, but I'm hoping to catch some time to read all your posts that I missed out on soon!

3rdgen I love your pic, and yes, your current username is much better than Mrs. Ass!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit