Anyone Notice this in the New Brochure "Good News From God"?

by Cadellin 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Azazel
    Azazel

What was the expression? Strain out the gnat but gulp down the Camel!

Az

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Didn't one of the old magazines, like a 1920s WT theorize that perfect people wouldn't poop, their perfect bodies would absorb everything from the food?

In that case, perfect Adam wouldn't have had a bellybutton on his perfectly chiseled abs, it probably would have been where the rectum later evolved opened because of eating the sinful fruit.

• St George of England
    St George of England

On Marvin's link that blonie quoted is a picture of Adam taken from the old 'Paradise' book. He raised the question did Adam have a penis?

If you look carefully at the picture you can see a 'cock' and a squirrel with 'two nuts'!!

Towards the end of that book is a picture of Paradise, that old cock and the squirrel have both made it.

George

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

If you look carefully at the picture you can see a 'cock' and a squirrel with 'two nuts'!!

And the squirrel closest to Adam's left hand laughing as if to say, 'Look what we have, that you don't.'

Well, someone in Bethel has a sense of humor.

• irondork
    irondork

Billy, I have to have a scan of the WT that theorized we wouldn't poop in paradise.

Can anyone direct me?

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Well, that is a very good find.

I believe that we finally have discovered a weakness in the proof reading dept. You may see this belly button disapear in future productions of this brochure.

Very funny Billy, I can't beleive that we would have thought that way back then.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I just pulled out my copy of "From Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained" (1958). On page 21 there's a picture of Adam sitting naked in the garden. He has no belly button.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Belly button questions? Stake or Cross? One[plural/compound] God or One [singular] God? Jesus bodily resurrecting or 'spirit' resurrecting? Jesus returning.....invisibly...to only WTS phonies? Jesus is Michael? The Holy Ghost is an 'active force' and nothing more? After centuries of Cesars persecuting Christians, one gets converted and stops killing Christians and he's an anti-Christ?

It's a wonder that you people are still smart enough to breath on your own, let along actually read the bible..lol!

meant respectfully and with love..and a little biting humor...

dc

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

So, does he have an "innie" or an "outie"?...I don't even want to pick up that brochure...still trying to clear my mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit