Anonymous Calls For The Destruction of the Watchtower Society (New Video)

by DT 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I noticed the 3 Witness rule too..Maybe they`re including the victim?..

Regardless..It`s a minor mistake..

As time goes on,we can help them with details..

Having these guys on our side is huge..

They understand the Importance of Publicly Humiliating the WBT$..

With the WBT$`s own..

Dirty Laundry..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Anonymous should be taken very seriously. Tech savvy degree'd programmers forming an online coalition of anonymity used in a focused assault can wreck havoc on any institution.

If you haven't heard of Anonymous you are not up to date on current events or don't watch/read the news online.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

This is good! JW's will dismiss the whole thing cuz of the few ooopes..... But maybe some "interested" ones it will wake up, or abused "children" might question there "policy"

Thanks Anonymous !!! bring them down

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I think the original message is more Anonymous-like. The above seems to be adding to the original. That could account for the inaccuracies. This one looks like what they were working with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhYL4WAPS2o

• flipper
  • flipper
  • DT
    DT

I think the Anonymous video could use some more comments to convince people that this is a real problem. Here is the link. (I don't know how to make it clickable without turning it into a video player.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob7vynx8eVg&feature=player_embedded

• flipper
  • The Oracle
    The Oracle

interesting....

I like this anonymous movement.

Nice to see someone other than Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses realizing the evil of the organization and having some determination to help the innocent people trapped inside who are suffering.

The Oracle

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

This made my day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit