Question to the wise ones

by lost1 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Honestly sweetheart, I'd say cut your loses and go. Chances are his wife has suspicions. Chances also are if you told other elders in his hall, he'd say you were lying OR he'd pull the repentant preacher act.

You've got nothing to win here. Take your freedom & don't hurt yourself any more by having anything further to do with this arse.

• jgnat
    jgnat

If he were breaking the law, then I would say rat him out.

But it looks like he's simply a grade-A jerk pretending to be something he's not. He's a dime a dozen and the more brain cells you dedicate towards outing him will make you progressively stupider.

Use your attention checking out good guys.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If I was in your position lost1, I would directly tell his wife what he was up to in regarding the kind of relationship he was trying to create with you.

Openly showing what kind of person he is might just turn on some lights for her as well.

He may have been trying some deceitful moves toward you for sex and sex alone, something I've seen myself by so called brothers at the

Kingdom Hall. People who are being trained to expect themselves to be sinners, will at times stand up to that innate expectation, knowing

in hand that they will redeemed by their supporting religious faith. I've seen elders , PO's and other high standing people in Kingdom Halls

commit adultery and other irresponsible devious acts, the ones you'd least likely expect.

• lost1
    lost1

Thank you Flipper - best advice ever received. Thought after being used as a punch bag for years, cheated on, lied and had my self respect stolen as well as money thought I had found someone I could trust. How wrong was I. I remember he told me that not every jw was bad, there were some good people. probably only truth he said to me.

Gonna take time - but have plenty of that!

Just one thing that does leave me cold, if he was truthful about being abused at an early age then why the hell does he let his kids go to his grand parents... if lying then he is one sick bastard.

Onwards and upwards - only way!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Flip is one wise dude.

Run like the wind.

• lost1
    lost1

He sure is! Going to run as fast as my dodgy knee allows me

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Ah, but revenge can be sweet too.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I have to add my two cents to those saying move on. Take the high road on your way to the rest of your life, it will be a much more pleasant journey.

• harleybear
    harleybear

lost 1 Flipper is right on. Just walk away. He is not going to change. Revenge is fun but Karma baby He will get discoved. Jeff T is right you take the high road. You are afterall the better person. Good luck Girl

• lost1
    lost1

Thanks one and all x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit