• cantleave
    cantleave

Cantleave - Lighting fireworks!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

This little fella came along too!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Alcohol, fireworks and a hedgehog - a recipe for birthday success!

• cantleave
    cantleave

There were cats and dogs too! This is Amelia's aposta-dog!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I think that I have never enjoyed myself more. There is a lot of generosity of spirit amongst ex witnesses. It was worth all the effort and makes you realise how much witnesses miss out. Parties are a great chance to share stories, hopes, experience and ideas I gained so much from everyone who came, thank you all you awesome people. Looking forward to the next apostafest with my friends.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sleeping Beauty and Dabs (from another ExJW forum)

• nugget
    nugget

May I encourage ex witnesses to get out there and make connections. It was a truly great day for me and I was deeply touched by the cards and gifts and would like to say a huge thank you. It is always a special time to meet up with my aposta friends some of whom feel as close as family now and some who I met for the first time this weekend. These were quality people all of them and I would happily welcome them into my home again.

People made a huge effort to come and I loved meeting in person those that I had come to know in the virtual world. The time passed so quickly and didn't seem long enough. I can honestly say that the parties and apostafests since leaving the organisation are some of the best events I have ever attended.

I am now chilling, cuddling my cards and chuckling to myself. Thank you all everyone should have a cake with fireworks at least once in their lives.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Loved the photos! Your son has a beautiful face. I could see him on a Campbells soup can.

• cofty
    cofty

Happy birthday, great to see everybody having a good time

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Belated happy birthday Nugget, so glad you had a lovely party

Peace xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit