Tina - Put up, or shut up!

by Amazing 76 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hmmmmm...is it just me or has anyone else noticed the changes in Ven lately? Oh no!!! Maybe it's bad association! I know she's been spending a lot of time with FreePeace and Think41self lately...

Let's launch a "SAVE VENICE NOW!" campaign

Dana

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Stand behind me safe you don't to get into this!!!! Trust me hun!!!

Ven *what the hell does Tracy put in that coffee anyway?*

• teejay
    teejay

[Mommy] has done a lot of good for a lot of people, and her expressions of concern are real. I know that it pains her because Tina and I aren't getting along. It also pains me that Mommy and Prisca aren't getting along. I like all the players involved, even Tina.

I liked what you said here, Larc. Very nice expression.

My prophecy? Cool heads and loving hearts will prevail.

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Prisca and Lilacs,

Thanks for the concern. I appreciate the kindness.

I might take some time off to examine and see if it is anger or if it is just straight-shooting...

Regards
    GD

• larc
    larc

Mommy,

On the last page of this thread, I explained that this is not semantics, it is a matter of logic. I took me several posts to make this clear enough. When I put it in very simple sentences, you left. Now, you come back with the same arguement that you had yesterday. Your arguement is just as illogical today as it was yesterday.

• waiting
    waiting
    When I put it in very simple sentences, you left. - larc

Perhaps she's e-mailing? Whatever, I understand your point - and Tina HAS/had changed since coming here. Being outspoken at all times is not synomonous with mood swings, violent, sexual inuendos, - even having a sense of humor. Different things. Most of us have changed since being on the internet - that seems par for the course.

[i]Anyone who's not formed new opinions or had a change of viewpoint within the last year needs to check their pulse - as they might be dead.[/b]

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

curse not having editing!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit