Can marriage survive infidelity??

by butalbee 57 Replies latest social relationships

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

{rolls eyes}

She sounds like a selfish, manipulative woman who takes for granted her husband and her relationship with you. She's a whiney sinner, not because she had sex, but because she betrayed the trust of a man she professes to love. I wish all the best for Mike, and that troubled slut can find someone else to 'feel alive' with.

Just giving the wench the benefit of the doubt, perhaps her husband is an abuser, etc., but wouldn't she have listed that as reasons for sleeping with another man? Did she tell you it was all for sex?

'Feel Alive'=Orgasms, or Excitment from being Naughty
    {rolls eyes again}

ashi

• chezza
    chezza

thanks for your comments think41self :)

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

hey chezzy, sorry if you read my post and self-applied it. I just read what bee-baby wrote about her friend, and I seem to know the type.

Of course, many times women are abused by possesive men and the only way to get away is to make the man disgusted with them so he wants to get rid of them, or perhaps the woman is hurting for a man to TALK, and really make love to her, and not just call her wife, demand meals, and screw her without any feeling.

ashi

• butalbee
    butalbee

You're not gonna believe this:

She left to see her dickhead, and asked me to cover for her, if Mike calls looking for her. She said she needs to be w/ him one more time and her and mike are trying to work it out and she wants me to be her alias. What a little slut!

I really hate her right now...Poor Mike!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

tell her no.

• chezza
    chezza

no offence taken ashitaka

• butalbee
    butalbee

BTW--she never mentioned any abuse from Mike, just that she can't help herself, that she doesn't have any control when she's around this dickhead, and that for the first time in a long time, she feels alive.

What a wicked web she weaved.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I hope you won't cover for her. Dirty little HUA (slang for whore).

What a selfish person.

ashi

• chezza
    chezza

i think she has put you in a very awkward position getting you to cover for her

• LaraCraft
    LaraCraft

Okay, this is Butalbee, I've exceeded the max post and can't post under my nickname, so.....

I'm not gonna lie to Mike for her, I refuse to do that. But I hope he doesn't call.......

I really don't understand how she could do this to such a great man,It's hard to find a man who truly loves you, doesn't want to change you, but will love you however you are. He's put up w/ a lot of crap over the yrs, she's not the easiest person to live with, she's a bitch.

She really is an idiot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit