Candace Conti's Rap Sheet

by Bangalore 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Diest
    Diest

If you read the comments they are positive. They all mention that this is behavior that can result from being victimized.

• blondie
    blondie

That's surprising in that it is a jw apologist site or am I wrong about that. I wish I could get that link to work.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Blame the victim.

Typical watchtower response to all child molestation victims.

Those 8 year old girls were "coming on" to the molesters.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

I dont think there is a single more effective way of proving that JW's are in no way "of god" or special, then watching how they attack, tear apart, and re-abuse victims of child abuse on internet forums. (especially topix) as well as defend pedofiles or at the least defend the watchtowers policy which has been clearly shown to aid and abet pedofiles in the abuse of children.

you should see the stuff they are writing on topix about candance, i frankly dont know if i have ever read forum posts that were more disturbing. that was one of the things that really helped me wake up and realize that JW's were cultists, because its not the first time. when i was newly researching in 2007 i stumbled upon the topix board where erica garza (the young women who was raped as a child on dateline) posted, and to see how they attacked her and tore her apart was eye opening at the time.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Of course our Behavior is Disgusting..

But..

We`re well Groomed & Arrogant..

Thats what makes Us Right!

..................................... ...OUTLAW

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

You call that a rap sheet!

Now King David had a rap sheet: A fornicator. An adulterer. Conspiracy to murder. A cold blooded murderer. A thief. A coward.

Candace Conti is a Saint by comparison.

• Emery
    Emery

Thats a total ad hominem attack. What does that have to do with getting abused by a pedobear and it being covered up by the WTS?

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

And the relevance of this is .... ?

Ad Hominem, of course....

• mind blown
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

An arrest is meaningless. They prove nothing. Conviction counts.

If true, it has no bearing on the negligence case against the Witnesses. Stolen property has nothing to do with whether there was a legal duty to protect congregations from known, dangerous pedophiles. Its only purpose could be to impeach her. I wonder if the alleged offense goes to credibililty. If the WT were able to introduce this tidbit into evidence, the jury weighed her crediility and found her so truthful the WT must pay punitive damages that are staggering.

Also, acting out in such a manner is consistent with childhood sex rape.

She must be admired for undergoing all these outrageous, ignorant attempts to disparage her. Also, her lawyer will get no fees if the appeal succeeds. Is it any wonder that people settle?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit