Avoid Testing God in Your Heart - transcript of talk from District Convention 2012

by wannabefree 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Since WT is incapable of proving they have divine backing, they pretend that they've proven themselves as divine representatives somehow. Big claims demand big proof. And since they can't earn respect, they resort to demanding respect.

The primary reason that the sheeple dare not test Jehovah in their hearts is because he will fail the easiest test. 100%.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Got the DC this weekend. Thanks for all this guys. I will either sleep right through it or let it go right over my head.

• Quendi
    Quendi

This part of the talk was taken word-for-word from the September 2007 Our Kingdom Ministry:

"Well, some feel that the spiritual food received from Jehovah's Organization is not enough, they need more. And so some have taken it upon themselves to try and provide more. A few have pursued independent group studies of Biblical Hebrew and Greek in order to analyze the accuracy of the New World Translation. Others have created websites and chatrooms for the purpose of exchanging and debating scriptural views. Still others feel the need to produce online services, hold conferences, produce publications or material to supplement what is already provided through Jehovah's Organization."

I was part of an "independent group...for the purpose of exchanging and debating scriptural views" and our group got this information ahead of time because it was leaked to us by a Bethel mole. That mole told us that our group and several others were the targets of this attack from the WTS. It is five years later and the WTS still fears "independent groups", a sign that many are rejecting its teachings and are recovering their God-given free will and power of reason.

I'm afraid that I would have stormed out of the convention hall before this talk was completed if I were still an active Witness. I would have then vowed never to associate with this cult again. Matters worked out otherwise for me, but the end result is that I'm free and clear at last. Still, I am outraged that this hypocritical group exercises such control over millions. "How long, O Jehovah?"

Quendi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit