Rumors-that circulated about you ( when you left.)

by Pitchess Co-Gen 29 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

They said I was head strong, yeah

• orbison11
  • MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I know my mom thought I was doing drugs and that I was humping everything in my sights. Not sure if she circulated that around or not or if it was just something that she thought.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Outsiders told me they heard I was Really Sick.....

Really Nope Feel Great... What Am I Sick From???

AIDS!

They all said they heard it from my Ex Church Friends..... (Nice Friends LOL)

• orbison11
    orbison11

ok lets try this again on google chrome lol

apparently i od'd on heroin

lol, too funny as i opened a shop working 12 hour days 6 days a week

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

There were of rumours a plenty about me, I will not list them as they were not shocking or unpredictable, and yet will serve to identify me on here.

Needless to say, they happen because in the JW's controlled mind there is nothing wrong with the religion or the organisation so something must be wrong with the person who has left.

Well, I've got news for you Jehovah's Witnesses, there was nothing wrong with me when I left except that I had discovered that your religion is totally FALSE, not just in its doctrine, which was the primary problem for me when I left, but in its published history, and even what it tells YOU is the case now.

WAKE UP JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, YOU ARE BEING LIED TO. ALL THE TIME.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

My mom came for a visit for the first time since I stopped going to the meetings 2 years ago. She thinks I no longer go to the KHall because I am depressed and grieving the death of several close friends in a relatively short time. I told her I was depressed for a short time after my dad died, but that I was fine now. She said I should have consulted a doctor and that there is nothing wrong taking medication for depression! Typical JW reasoning to explain why someone would leave the "truth" - mental ilness...I couldn't bring myself to tell her that since I stopped going to the meetings I have never been happier, that I now have a life.

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

test

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

I have heard of quite a few rumors about both of us since leaving. My very favorite is that I started my own church! A church similar to the JW's but with holidays!?!? I seriously considered starting a fake fan page on Facebook for it and trying to get it out so they might spy on it! I do know that they spy on my Facebook page. I always kept it uber-private but apparently forgot to block the profile picture. Somebody saw a picture of wife holding one of our cat's in front of the Christmas tree and used it as ammunition against us! Once we figured this out, we did the opposite of what they would have expected. I made many pictures public including many birthday, Christmas, me with a beard, and political appointment pictures! My wife sent her mom a text saying "we will not be bullied, and have nothing to be ashamed of"! I hope and can be sure at least some of them sneek a peek every so often at my page! *burn*

• Scott77
    Scott77

I don't give a shit about what they say, they have no influence in my life.
    Anony Mous

Same with me too. These people are a jerks and a disgrace to their god they claim to represent. Shame on them. They are 'stealing' new coverts from other churches but when same recruits leave them for their freedom, they are branded as mentally deasesed and or returning back to one's vomit.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit