• baltar447
    baltar447

JWOP, it's from the Revelation book.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Interesting animation.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

What the F are Robster Craws? 10 points to anyone that gets that movie reference...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Why does the guy second from the left look like Donny Osmond?

And why are they all white men wearing dresses. New light?

• Heaven
    Heaven

The Craw... classic from Get Smart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftgAG3Vnif8

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Why does the guy second from the left look like Donnie Osmond? Because only MORMONS are allowed in Heaven. Also, everyone turns white in heaven due to the altitude.

Kojack

• Diest
    Diest

It is not lazy they are angels they all look the same. Thankfully they didnt make any black angels.....we know those are the spawn of Satan....bla bla bla

It is funny when I think about it, the WTS is 50% non white even in the US, yet look at all the pictures of the old white dudes.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Bad art inspired by "Holy Spirit"

The worst of it was in that Gawd Awful disaster for kids knows as "My Book of Bible Stories"!

Yuck.

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

In the same book, go to page 159 and look at Jesus out-stretched right hand----just next to his thumb--- See the face? Very similar to some artists depiction of the Greek God Pan. I asked 2 elders who came to visit me to explain these. Uhhh, Ummm: 'strange phnomena.....possible misprints' and why are they in several editions when they could have been editied out......duh.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Laaame.

I lol'd at okage's post!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit