a mysterious and unexplained picture by the WT

by cedric1er 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cedric1er
    cedric1er

IT IS THE FROOF THAT THE WT MANIPULES THEIRS FOLLOWERS

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

There are three versions of the hand in the animation. Clearly 2 of them have been manipulated. On what basis should it be concluded that the weird hand is original? Someone care to upload a photo of the picture in the actual book?

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL, this picture has been analysed a million times! Yes, the creepy claw hand is the original...

• cedric1er
    cedric1er

I confirme that the creepy claw hand is the original by the Watchtower !

Unexplained !

Satanic ? Yes it is...

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I confirme that the creepy claw hand is the original by the Watchtower !
    Unexplained !
    Satanic ? Yes it is...

At worst, a bored artist had some fun.

Where are the other two pictures from??

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

They are all white!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The inside cover of one of the Insight Volumes (Volume 2 I think) also has a subliminal image clearly inserted by the Watchtower artist, but its not as creepy as this one. There is a clear S in the purple cloak of one of the standing figures, with the two men on the right staring down right at it. Sorry I'm useless at posting pictures.

• sir82
    sir82

It's pretty easy to find, on occasion, among the Society's generally crappy artwork, things which look sinister.

I'd say probably about 10% of the time it's a bored Bethelite seeing if he can sneak something past the WT censors editors, and about 90% of the time just sloppy, lazy, or incompetent artwork.

• compound complex
    compound complex

AIR STREAM GRAPHIC DESIGN & ILLUSTRATION

[extracts from letter of 10 July 1990, addressed "To Whom It May Concern:"]

"Because of my extensive professional experience, Darek Barefoot recently asked me to review a number of illustrations [in WT, AWAKE!, REVELATION CLIMAX and LIVE FOREVER].

"It is my professional opinion that secondary images have been deliberately incorporated into many of the illustrations I have examined. The secondary images I have seen vary from symbolic shapes and letters of the alphabet to representations of faces and skulls, and deformities of certain extremities. These appear with enough consistency that in my opinion they are deliberate, not coincidental.

"As a professional illustrator and painter, I am very aware of the amount of time and concentration that goes into a painting or an illustration. Any artist doing a piece is acutely aware of every line and brush stroke. It is therefore exremely difficult for me to believe that many of these images, objects, and shapes were not purposefully embedded into these illustrations in question."

James Waggaman

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/147395/1/The-view-of-commercial-artists-on-WT-art

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

yadda yadda 2 - I see the "S" in the Insight vol. 2, but why would an artist bother to do that? What is significant about the letter "S?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit