Trust me ...I'm a doctor ;-)

by Kudra 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Really!

As of this morning, I *am* a doctor!

Dr Kudra, PhD!

La de da!

Witness-related blurb: yeah, I was always stifled by my thoughts as contaminated by JW indoctrination regarding the place of education in my life.

Thankfully I was able to figure out the really important path for me to take. It all started out with an Associate's Degree! I decided that this was the path along which I was to do battle.

I am in the hard sciences, and the beauty, the order and chaos, and the complex relationships that I study in the natural world far outweigh any ridiculous tales that were ever spun in any kingdom hall I ever entered...

This has truly been time well spent. I loved writing my dissertation and am proud of the work that I have contributed in my field.

Anyone who is comtemplating starting this path... it is such a difficult, challenging, sometimes terrible, many times awe-inspiring, thrilling and inspiring path to take. Don't hesitate to push yourself to this boundary of the pursuit of knowledge. Forget the things that held you back. So much wonder is ahead.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Congratulations!

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Congratulations! Now Obama care will use your hard earned knowledge and college debt loans to strip you of your earnings power by regulating how much you can charge for your sevices.

• flipper
    flipper

Congratulations Dr. Kudra ! Much love to you and props from my wife Mrs. Flipper and myself ! We are so proud of you for your accomplishments ! In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny , " What's up Doc ? " Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• avengers
    avengers

Congratulations!!

You did good, good,good.

Andy.

Hey. What's up doc?

lol

• smiddy
    smiddy

Congratulations Dr.Kudra

smiddy

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Congratulations, and deep respect, Kudra!

• Dagney
    Dagney

There she is!!!

Gosh did you do it right missy!!! All the love, praise and respect to you Doc!!!!

• talesin
    talesin

Congrats! Med School is so hard, and I bet you owe 6 figures!

Now, practice your craft - be empathetic, compassionate, but most of all, a good diagnostiician (if family practice is your wont).

If you wish to be a surgeon, than I can only wish you will NOT become like most of them .... cold, lacking in compassion, bereft of empathy, and on the most serious ego trip imaginable to humankind.

two sides of a coin - which will you be?

TO hell with that, though! You have just graduated ... you are an MD - a MEDICAL DOCTOR! You should be so PROUD, as that is an huge accomplishment.

w00t! ,,, you are a star

Medical school is SO hard ---- be proud you made it, and welcome to the world of "i am a god" ... don't let it go to your head.

xo

tal

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Kudos to Dr. K!!!!!!! Congratulations and much success!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit