Trust me ...I'm a doctor ;-)

by Kudra 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Thanks all, for the congratulations and well-wishes!

One thing... I am a PhD, not an MD...

Not in a medical field -I am a scientist (trying to be anonymous...) :-) All respect to the medical doctors out there but I find the work I do way more interesting... ;-)

• Kudra
    Kudra

Oh gosh, just allow me one more toot of my horn:

The department in which I was a graduate student was rated the #1 XXXXXXX (name of department) graduate program in the nation this year by US News and World Report.

That just makes me even more proud to have graduated from this univeristy and from this graduate program.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Congratulations Dr Kudra, PhD!

That is sooo cool. I wish you a great future.

Cheers

Chris

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Hell yeah, congrats Kudra!

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Fantastic!

My tonsils hurt, what should I do?

Regards,
    Jaymes

• AnnOMaly
  • AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

My tonsils hurt, what should I do?

Go see a medical doctor.

• Miles3
    Miles3

Congratulations, Kudra!

Study is an incredibly rewarding subject, and even more since you reached a level where you could contribute. Anybody, whatever their age, and especially ex-JW should give themselves this opportunity, even if only for a few years.

You have to balance your need to share with the need for anonymity, but I hope you can eventually tell us what your field is, what your researches were on and a quick overview of your conclusions. Or even by PM

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Congrats!!!

• cofty
    cofty

Congratulations Dr Kudra PhD

I am so happy for you, every day will be an opportunity for discovery what more could you want from a career? Well done!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit