It happened!!!! my first HOLE in ONE!!!!

by dreamgolfer 35 Replies latest social humour

• poppers
    poppers

Congratulations! My dad got 2 of them within 5 days back in 1958. He never got another one.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • Open mind
    Open mind

Anyone here buy "Hole In One" insurance?

om

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Congrats! I am still waiting for mine. Like most, I have gotten close many times, but never seen it fall. You will be on cloud nine for a long time.

Jeff

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I'm going golfing this weekend.

**hold thumbs**

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Gymbob, Straightshooter, Momma, Loubelle, AK Jeff, Openmind, Billy, Poppers, Flipper, darth frosty Rubadub and Jam

Thanks for the GREAT comments, and YES all were Bought a Round of Drinks at the Club - IT was my REAL PLEASURE!

I called a buddy and he told me he has had 6 of them in his golfing liife (didnt want to tell me as he says no one ever believes hime - heck his wife has had 3 of them)

As for "Witnesses" yes my Wife was with me and took it all in too, we were so pleased and took the worry off that she may get one before me! LOL

I am sooooo selfish about silly things. Even Freddy Couples never had one till 5 years ago, and how much Golf has that man played-

Funny morning - I just got back and played the course again today July 6th - shot a 89 and took a "5" on the same hole (life is funny) Just to show how DAMN LUCKY I Was !

Like leaving the Truth, just DAMN lucky!

Peace to all and have a great weekend!

DG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit