What will you do?

by YoYoMama 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dear Yoyo

'Armageddon' came and went, leaving jerusalem flattened and a million jews as slaves to the roman empire, and you missed it. So did we. Don't you feel stupid now, expecting something that was finished 2000 yrs ago? Get on w something in the present time.

SS

• butalbee
    butalbee

Why the hell do all of you all believing, totally ignorant brainwashed dubs dwell on the end of the frigging world?????????????? This pisses me off so much, the minute you door-bell ringers come and I make the god damn mistake of opening my door, the first words I hear and always hear, "end of the world, Armageddon," I just want to scream obscenities at them. It's bullshit.

But if the end of the world,"the new system" whatever, is really as close as precieved, and if I was a JW, I would be afraid, I would be very afraid.

• BQE
    BQE
    Will you scream to Jehovah that you did not have enough time to change?

If I was alive, I would scream at Jehovah that he had thousands and thousands of years to change, but he still chose to remain an asshole.

: Will you be glued to the T.V. watching as the world comes to an end?

Nope. I'm sure the reception would be pretty poor after Jehovah took out a few satellites.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Hey YoYo
    Did you miss it? Where were you on the evening of October 4, 1975, Armageddon day???

• gumby
    gumby

YoYo. How much time do you roughly think I have if I were to come back.....say tonight....to get back in Jehovahs favor for leaving the dubs? Could you mail me?

• SYN
    SYN

<VITRIOL>

>> What will you do when Harmageddon is here?
    I'll start laughing wildly and ask the nurse to increase my morphine drip, as I'm hallucinating.

Will you ask Jehovah for a second chance?
    Remember, if you become and apostate, there are no second chances. Ever. No, 'Loving Jehovah' doesn't appear to believe in second chances. Being an apostate (and I most certainly believe reading a site like this, let alone actually posting on one, would instantly qualify you as one) is a one-way street, mister. You're in, or you're out. Welcome to Gehenna.

Will you seek to protect your young children?
    Young children? The GB have said they will all die with me, even the youngest who cannot even understand the concept of God, let alone disobeying him, so it'll be worthless protecting them!

Will you laugh at Jehovah?
    I doubt that I'll laugh much if my chilren are being senselessly wiped out...

Will you cry?
    Yeah, I'll cry because I CHOSE not to be a member of a mind-control BOrganization. I'll cry because I chose to think for myself, without a bunch of warped minds in Bethel holding my mental hands for me. I'll cry because I read all those old Watchtowers that the Elders whisper about sometimes in the back rooms after an apostate is discovered. I'll cry because CT Russel said that God lived in the Aleida (OK I really don't know what the name was, take it easy) star system and that the measurements of the pyramids were prophetic measurements. Sure.

Will you run for your life?
    What life? Jehovah's Witnesses are the happiest people on Earth, aren't they, so surely I wouldn't have ANY life to run for?

Will you try to hide?
    Hide? From Jehovah? Dude, if he can take out my innocent children, I figure I don't stand much of a chance! Besides, God has all my field service slips, so I'm doomed.

Will you scream to Jehovah that you did not have enough time to change?
    Change what? The BOrganization doesn't allow 'change'. What they say is law in the Society (until the next release of 'New Light'). Question the law, and you become an apostate instantly. No excuses. No apologies. No second chances, remember? Never ever.

Will you feel proud that you helped others leave Jehovahs safe-heaven (organization)?
    Well, I haven't accomplished anything like that yet, so we'll burn that particular bridge once we cross it, shan't we?

Will you run to a JW family member trying to get the last minute details for survival?
    This would be quite a hopeless mission. I'm an apostate, remember?

Will you be glued to the T.V. watching as the world comes to an end?
    If by that you mean the destruction of Earth will be televised, I'm sure I will. But I will also be screwing someone's brains out, that's for sure.

Will you commit suicide to end it as soon as possible?
    Yip, right after I run out of the energy I need to screw.

Damnit, you are an idiot. That was a deliberate flamebait post, and I actually feel kinda ashamed that I responded to it.

</VITRIOL>

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• butalbee
    butalbee

TROLL

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld
    : Will you commit suicide to end it as soon as possible?

If I knew for a fact that there would be a Paradise Earth run by JWs, I'd commit suicide right now.

LOL! The only problem is Farkel, if you were to die BEFORE the big "A" you might get ressurected into the new world of JWs!!!! Ahhhh! Then what do you do? I personally would find a fine looking sister and screw her brains out until Jehovah woke up and zapped me

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

Numbers 25:6-8

6Just then one of the Israelite men brought a Midianite woman into the camp, right before the eyes of Moses and all the people, as they were weeping at the entrance of the Tabernacle.[1] 7When Phinehas son of Eleazar and grandson of Aaron the priest saw this, he jumped up and left the assembly. Then he took a spear 8and rushed after the man into his tent. Phinehas thrust the spear all the way through the man's body and into the woman's stomach. So the plague against the Israelites was stopped,

I'm sure the Israelite man had a good time as the spear passed through him. Laugh now foolish man!

• ianao
    ianao

yoyo: You could at least pull something out of the new testament right? You do realize you are supposed to be a christian, right? LOL What a joke! ...ianao

• JBean
    JBean

Joel said: So, here I am a product of a typical JW home where we obeyed all the rules and went to all the meetings and are all 4 miserable and barely able to keep ourselves sane.

That is soooo true. I sometimes wonder for all the "training" my parents had and then passed on to me...why we are not doing nearly as well, in a general sense, as the rest of our "worldly" relatives! Makes ya think. Hope you are feeling better today, Joel. Hugs... Jbean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit