What will you do?

by YoYoMama 32 Replies latest jw friends

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

What will you do when Harmageddon is here?

Will you ask Jehovah for a second chance?

Will you seek to protect your young children?

Will you laugh at Jehovah?

Will you cry?

Will you run for your life?

Will you try to hide?

Will you scream to Jehovah that you did not have enough time to change?

Will you feel proud that you helped others leave Jehovahs safe-heaven (organization)?

Will you run to a JW family member trying to get the last minute details for survival?

Will you be glued to the T.V. watching as the world comes to an end?

Will you commit suicide to end it as soon as possible?

At this time, I am disfelloshipped so I have asked myself these questions. I have not made an attempt to go back to the meetings, but I am thinking about it.

• JBean
    JBean

Ok all... have I missed something big here?!?!?!? YoYo is disfellowshipped???? Is this breaking news or did everyone else know but me? : )

• hooberus
    hooberus

Is trusting in an organization that claims to speak for Jehovah the same as trusting in God and Christ? The book of John tells us to trust in God and Christ for salvation.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: What will you do when Harmageddon is here?

Don't know. I'll have been dead for over 100,000 years. Or longer.

: Will you ask Jehovah for a second chance?

See answer above.

: Will you seek to protect your young children?

See answer above.

: Will you laugh at Jehovah?

No. I do that now.

: Will you cry?

See answer above.

: Will you run for your life?

That would be pretty difficult. People who've been dead for over 100,000 years aren't exactly marathon material.

: Will you try to hide?

Nope.

: Will you scream to Jehovah that you did not have enough time to change?

If I was alive, I would scream at Jehovah that he had thousands and thousands of years to change, but he still chose to remain an asshole.

: Will you feel proud that you helped others leave Jehovahs safe-heaven (organization)?

If I was alive, yes.

: Will you run to a JW family member trying to get the last minute details for survival?

No. I don't like the company of psychos.

: Will you be glued to the T.V. watching as the world comes to an end?

Nope. I'm sure the reception would be pretty poor after Jehovah took out a few satellites.

: Will you commit suicide to end it as soon as possible?

If I knew for a fact that there would be a Paradise Earth run by JWs, I'd commit suicide right now.

: At this time, I am disfelloshipped so I have asked myself these questions.

Perhaps you'll seriously consider my answers. They make more sense than what the WTS teaches.

: I have not made an attempt to go back to the meetings, but I am thinking about it.

Don't you want to preserve the few braincells the WTS has let you keep so far?

Farkel

• Kep
    Kep

Armageddon.....

You are assuming that this is going to happen in our/your lifetime.

So many people have been living in the last days thinking armageddon will be here.
    They've grown old and died.
    What makes you think you're gonna see it??

It's just a pipe dream. I will be long gone if and when it happens.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Conversely, one might ask the following questions:

Will you continue to waste the gift of life you have been given in service to a publishing company?

Will you refuse to use the mind you have been given to find out the truth about the "truth"?

Will you turn your back on God because a publishing company tells you that you are unworthy to speak with Him?

Will you refuse to protect children and other victims of the WTBTS because you are afraid of their retribution?

Will you allow conditions to remain unchanged in the world because you refuse to do anything other than sell literature?

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

Yo Yo-
    A few thoughts:
    Romans 8:1-- No condemnation for those in Christ
    1 Thes.1:10--Our faith in Jesus delivers us from the wrath to come
    Romans 5:9--Saved from wrath through him
    And on and on.......

True Christians have nothing to fear--
    Jesus has saved from all condemnation, wrath, and tribulation. Harmageddon is not for the believers and the believers will not be present when it occurs.

JWs are mistaken in so much, why trust them with ones salvation?
    Why trust an org. that disfellowships for studying the Bible?
    God gave the world his word and we are meant to study it. If we needed an interpreter for it he would have said so, so study it and find the truth out for yourself! Don't limit God to the JW boxed version, he's so much bigger and better. If you want to talk about it you know where to email me
    <>< Angie

• logical
    logical

dont cry farkle

• metatron
    metatron

YoYo mama, look at your questions carefully.

Do you enjoy living your whole life centered around fear?
    Is that true religion? What ever happened to the idea of serving
    God out of love?

It says in 1John that "the world is passing away". If the world
    has been passing away for TWO THOUSAND YEARS, why are you so worried about Armageddon?

metatron

• moman
    moman

YoYo,
    I find it very hard to beLIEve that you are truly a Dub.
    Anyone that frequents these boards as much as you do, is either playing games or very dense!
    The WTB&TS is a scam, thats all, A SCAM, don't ya get it, geeeeeesh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit