What will you do?

by YoYoMama 32 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey dipshit,I left a post for you on your thread as jerome.So now your disfellowshiped eh?(LOL)Thats as true as anything else you write.Your just not believable in any of your personas Yo-yo/yadirf/sexyteen/jerome ect ect...OUTLAW

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

What, me worry? I would proudly inform Jehovah how many Watchtowers I placed over my lifetime (a quick check of my Publishers cards will give me this total, because we must write down all that we do for men in authority to see and approve of). I will present a list of all the people I have shunned for the sake of “Good News.” I know I will get extra points for shunning Family members! As a past elder, I will provide the names of all the families I disrupted by sticking my nose in their affairs, all for the Kingdom. I will exclaim to the heavens how I bent over and “took it,” each and every time to humbly accept every kilowatt of new light from the GB!!!

I am in baby! Look at the numbers..........

• larc
    larc

Yo Yo,

What will you do when Harmi Geddon never happens, and you become an old man without retirement funds, and you find yourself living in poverty?

Since you are here, I notice that you have no more to say about the WT official site that you weakly defended. You are a fool, my friend.

You and your 10 accounts are a crock, but it is fun to have you around, as you represent the best and brightest of the Watchtower world, a world of deceit and lies, thank you for comfirming what we already know about your world.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey larc,yo-yo/yadirf/sexy-teen/jerome ect ect is a retired postman.He`s probably got a nice pension coming in,from a government he supports the destrution of.I wonder how much money WBTS has sent him?(LOL)Your right,this guy is a fool!....LOL...OUTLAW

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Yoyo

Ask someone who believes in Harmageddon! I don't think this is the place.

• AMarie
    AMarie

Farkel said:

"If I knew for a fact that there would be a Paradise Earth run by JWs, I'd commit suicide right now."

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH. ROTFLMAO

YYMM said

" At this time, I am disfelloshipped so I have asked myself these questions. I have not made an attempt to go back to the meetings, but I am thinking about it."

ROTFLMAO....Suuuuuuurrrrre Yo Yo. Get a life, YoYo. You are such a bad liar.

• seven006
    seven006

YoYo brain,

Let me ask you this, what did you do January first 1976?

You are such a bone head.

Dave

• joelbear
    joelbear

I'm sitting here tonight battling panic and suicidal thoughts again as I do every day these days and wondering how in the hell I got so utterly fucked up and then I read Yoyo's post and remember.

Fucked up witness parents waiting for Armageddon to come at any minute and afraid to move in any direction. So preoccupied that they forgot they had a child to nurture. So terrified that they forgot they had a life now to live. Go to the meetings and take the kid to the meetings yes, nurture no.

So, here I am a product of a typical JW home where we obeyed all the rules and went to all the meetings and are all 4 miserable and barely able to keep ourselves sane.

What a blessing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Dave,his lack of knowlege in all of his personas,shows he has no first hand experience of the 1975 era.Many times he pretends to know,but he always gives himself away.He dosen`t understand,people have lived through the things he runs his mouth about.When he is decietful,manipulative or lies we pick up on it in a heartbeat.Then he go`s onto a new persona,and try`s the same stupid thing all over again.He never learns.It would be faster to train a chimp..[8>]..LOL...OUTLAW

• seven006
    seven006

Outlaw,

Your not very nice, that was quite the insult to chimps!

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit