Attention ALL Abuse Victims & Their Families: Important Message!

by headisspinning 43 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I must admit it helps in these here parts if your attorney is the Judge's nephew and 2cd cousins with most of the Jury...but I am impressed with RICK Simmon's results.

I hope this thread get reposted with lots of SEO key words.

• Violia
    Violia

BTT

I am away for a month and this happens. I can't sue as what has happened to me is beyond the time limits , however it helps me a lot knowing someone has sued and prevailed so far. Maybe this is the right time. We have all waited for so long.

V

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ gets Shot Down in Court..

Rick Simons Wins 28 Million for Cadace Condi..

Rick Simons: text and cell 510-917-2169/ rick @fjslaw.com/ office 510- 582-1080x19

...................... ...OUTLAW

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

So all those molested kids who were told to wait on Jehovah, is this what they were supposed to be waiting for?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

If Candace C had waited on jehoobie she would still be waiting, like all the other witlesses....

HB

• life is to short
  • blindnomore
    blindnomore

Shame on you, Watchtower!!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

This thead has opened my eyes that I belong to a very difficult culture than most peope here. A few people blow me away. Once I started college, I was surrounded by the daughters or grandaughters of lawyers, CEOS, and amassadors. I vowed to stay true to my roots. Knowledge should be the great leveler in my mind. I truly thought that if I would be less arrogant in knowledge than most lawyers (who won't give you the time of day without a fee), I could supply legal info, not readily available. Supplying such info would level the playing field. I see no justice when the resources of each side are so lopslided.

Many people prefer to remain ignorant. I understand their viewpoint b/c I once held it. Nevertheless, I no longer believe in childish things.

The vast majority of middle class Americans would cringe at selecting a lawyer based on superficil knowledge and press releases when important appeals are pending. I can't endorse such action. My heart and soul knows my intentions were honorable. I can't help wondering if I were male if there would be more street cred,

Vast numbers of people welcome legal info. They don't raise silly points and fight back when they have no knowledge, just a gut feeling of what is appropriate.

As some here may know, I love New Testament scholarship, the Bealtes, Dylan, and the WHO. When I interact with my circle, there is no such fighting. It often seems as though we are still unloved JWs arguing over bread crumb thrown at us.

I believe the awesome people here have access to the info I post without me. My social experiment was a failure. I was deluded. People often try to cripple each other here rather than celebrating our shared strengths.

• blindnomore
  • life is to short

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit